Chapter 37- New Stadium & Roadtrips

HEYYYY EVERYONE!

SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! I had a busy week & couldn't find time to upload the chapter.

3rd person's POV.

"That was a high for me in my career and I feel like a lot of people around the league have forgotten that," Thompson said. "I have to hold up my end of the bargain. I haven't really shown people since then that I'm that same player. It's time to go for me. This was a big offseason to be able to have full workouts and I feel like I'm ready to prove myself and show I'm that same player."

"It was a long week for sure, one of the longest weeks of my life," the reporter continues on, and began asking about the Yankees situation

"It was a long week for sure, one of the longest weeks of my life," the reporter continues on, and began asking about the Yankees situation. "When the Yankees got me, initially I thought it was a good opportunity, they have a lot of guys hurt and stuff, I thought, 'Wow, I can plug right in there and see what happens.' Then they told me their plan to try to spin me back through waivers and maybe get me to Triple-A - that's not the news as a baseball player you want to hear".

"When they told me they were going to put me back through, looking around the league I thought this (Oakland) would a perfect spot. No disrespect to anyone, I just thought it would be a good spot, and Marcus gave me a call asking me how's it going and the idea started going through my head. I'm happy I'm here".

"This will be the first time I've stayed with Klay, and my older brother, for an extended period of time since high school", He explains to the reporter on the right. "Klay going to basketball practice and me going to baseball. It'll be interesting. They know how routined I am, they'll kind of respect my boundaries. I'll probably have to lay down the law in the house", the man nods before someone else speaks up. 

When asked how the other two brothers will react to him, he states, "I'm sure if you guys have talked to him before, he's not the biggest talker in the world", he pauses for some of them to write down my answer

When asked how the other two brothers will react to him, he states, "I'm sure if you guys have talked to him before, he's not the biggest talker in the world", he pauses for some of them to write down my answer. "That's how he is with us, too. He'll be excited, I'm sure when I see him for the first time".

The next question involves Golden State's chance at playoffs.

"Well I know they are banged up a little bit, but if they get Steph [Curry] healthy, they're a heck of a team," Thompson said. "Klay is back, Draymond [Green] is good, [Kevin] Durant is back, the whole team is back. Hopefully, they get Pat McCaw back. But they're the Warriors. You can't count them out. They have obviously been battled-tested. They just have to get Steph healthy and see what happens."