Chapter 6: We Found A Nico-chan

So Eli lead Honoka and Nozomi back to her house. Both of her parents were out (as Eli lived with them) and Alisa was the only one who was home.

Alisa was shorter than her sister, and had light blonde hair - much lighter than her sisters - and big blue eyes. She was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt underneath a cream colours cardigan. She was extremely excited to see Honoka and Nozomi again.

Nozomi and Honoka spent the night at Eli's house, and then the next morning Nozomi told everyone that she had plane tickets to get them all home - including a ticket for Alisa.

"Wait... Did you book these last night?" Honoka asked in amazement, studying her plane ticket.

"Horosho..." Eli whispered in amazement.

Nozomi smirked. "No... I knew we'd find Eli as soon as we got to Russia... So I booked these tickets when I booked mine and Honoka's to get here."

"How did you know?" Honoka asked.

"My spiritual power," Nozomi replied.

Eli laughed. "Well, of course!"

So the Ayase sisters packed up a suitcase each full of their clothes, and the four girls headed to the airport. Along the way, Eli and Alisa pointed out some of their favourite architects and cafes and different things around Moscow to Nozomi and Honoka. Honoka did her best to pay attention, but she was still very sleepy. She just hoped she had nodded at the right times.

On the plane Honoka wanted to sit next to Eli, but she decided it would be better if Nozomi and Eli sat together. So Honoka sat next to Alisa, and Eli and Nozomi sat on the seats behind them. Honoka had a lovely conversations with Alisa about school idols and dancing, before they both fell asleep after two or three hours.

After a long flight, a tiny bit of walking and one taxi ride later, Honoka and her friends had arrived back to her home.

"You should have told me you were coming home today!" Yukiho scolded Honoka. "I would have come to the airport to pick you up!"

But Yukiho was please to see Honoka and Nozomi again, was glad they had found Eli and was overjoyed that she could see Alisa again.

Yukiho made everyone a cup of tea, and she and Alisa stayed downstairs, and Honoka lead Nozomi and Eli to her room, carrying both her tea and a plate of sweets.

Everyone placed their drink on the table. Eli and Nozomi sat on Honoka's bed, and Honoka sat at the desk. She brought up the group chat and refreshed...

And refreshed...

And refreshed...

"Honoka," Eli stood up and walked over to Honoka. She placed her hands on Honoka's shoulders. "Calm down. We will find the other members."

"I know we will," Honoka said. "It's just that we could find them a lot quicker if they went back into the group chat."

"Don't stress yourself out," Eli suggested. "Three members have been reunited already, that's an excellent start."

"They may not be in this country anymore," Nozomi said. "And nearly every country has a different time zone. They may be working or sleeping right now. We don't know."

Just then the computer buzzed, and everyone turned their heads hurriedly to look.

Honoka pointed. "Someone's replied to my message on the group chat!"

Eli grinned. "Horosho!"

Nozomi jumped off the bed. "What does it say?!"

"Hi Honoka! It's good to hear from you. I'm a dance teacher at a school in Kawasaki. How about you? xx"

"Who's it from?" Nozomi asked.

Honoka checked the small writing above the speech bubble. "It's from Nico." Honoka grinned. "We found a Nico-chan!"

"Nicochi," Nozomi whispered. "No way!"

"And she's still in Japan!" Honoka exclaimed.

"But she is forty five minutes away," Eli reminded them.

Nozomi tapped her fingers on the desk hurriedly. "Honoka, write her a message asking her if she can meet us, we don't want her going offline!"

"That's great to hear Nico-chan! Actually I was wondering if at some point this week I could come and meet you and talk to you about something? xx"

"Is it urgent? I am working all week, why not come see me tomorrow lunchtime? But I do have lessons all afternoon tomorrow. xx"

"Tomorrow?" Eli asked. "We can see her so soon?"

Honoka grinned.

"That is fine! Please send me your school's adress or the adress of the place you want us to meet! xx"

"Address has two d's," Eli nodded at the screen.

"... I knew that," Honoka said hurriedly as she changed her mistake.

"I can't believe this though," Eli smiled. "Nico has been found!"

"I'm so excited!" Honoka clapped her hands.

"There's no need for you to cry over it," Nozomi mumbled.

"Nozomi... I'm not crying..." Honoka turned to face Nozomi, to discover it was Nozomi who had tears in her eyes.

Eli turned her head, and saw Nozomi crying. Immediately, Eli wrapped her arms around Nozomi and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry," Nozomi whispered. "I'm just... I'm just so happy... We're all going to be able to see each other again."

"I know," Eli smiled, wiping away Nozomi's tears for her. "We're all relieved and excited to see everyone again."

Nozomi nodded, and wiped her eyes again. "Right. I'm going to clean my teeth."

And Nozomi left the room.

Honoka looked at her door. "Is Nozomi-chan okay?"

Eli nodded. "Yes. I think she's just getting emotional because she hasn't seen everyone in so long, and we're all finally going to be reunited." Eli gave a sad smile. "Everyone in μ's are the only real friends Nozomi has been able to make. I think she's so happy."

"I'm happy too," Honoka nodded. "I can't wait to see everyone again."

Eli grinned. "Me too."