2.Waiting

Renesmee's POV

I saw Aunt Alice and Rosalie sitting on the couch with uncle Jasper and Emmet watching tv ,i guess it was some baseball game.Grandpa was in the hospital as usual and grandma Esme was in the kitchen cooking for me and Jake . But there was no Jacob. Aunt alice waved me "Hi ness,Carlilse is comming home in an hour and he is going to tell us the new school details, isn't it exciting ?" I smiled "ofcourse."

Mom and Dad also sat on the couch. Grandma Esme called me " Nessie , u want something to eat ?" she said so sweetly , even if i wasn't hungry i would have eaten . "Yes,Im starving" ,I went to the kitchen, she made my favorite Pancakes "Thankyou so much "Isaid smiling . "No problem,I love making food for you and Jacob ",again my mind was searching for Jacob. I could not wait to see him . I finished eating my food . I asked daddy "Where is Jacob?You told you could hear him "  Dad said "Yes, i could hear his thoughts but I guess he was still in his wolf form,he might be in the woods or something , dont worry he will come soon." I smiled and sat besides him , the baseball match was so boring , half an hour passed . I saw Jacob comming I got up quickly and hugged him ,and he hugged me back, we both chuckled,I dont know for what reason."You took so long to come back Jakey "

"Sorry nessie,I had some work there "

"Ok,anyways granpa is comming in some time and then he is going to tell us our new school details,isn't it exciting ? 

He made a happy face,but i wasn't sure wether he was really Happy or just acting for me.

"Jake,is there any problem at LaPush ?" I asked worried.

"No Why?"Like he was going to tell me if there was any problem,but i had got an idea,I would ask Daddy if anything was wrong with him afterwards.

"Nothing, I was thinking Why it took you so long" I said smiling ,then We both sat on the couch.

"Daddy if there is anything wrong with Jacob will you tell me afterwards ?"I thought and I knew he read my mind ,he nodded.Jake could not see Daddy,because I and mom were in the middle, blocking him from seeing Daddy. Mom was all confused,I showed her what i told daddy . 

*******************

Vote and Comment :D 

~teamcullen14