14.Birthday

P.S I dont own anything,its just a fanfiction.

******************************************************

Renesmee's POV

I went for a shower and wore the outfit Aunt Alice had choosed.I wanted to sleep...it was saturday I wanted to sleep.I combed my hair,it was so noisy downstairs,there was a strong wolf scent too.Maybe Seth had come.I went downstairs,as I went down everybody screamed"SUPRISE.".OMG they planned me a suprise birthday party.Everyone was there my full family,Jake and,Kim,Rachel,Embry,Seth,Leah,emily and even Mom's friend Mike."Happy Birthday Nessie."They screamed again.I gigled,"Thankyou so much guys,this means a lot to me."I said blushing.Mom came and hugged me "Happy birthday Renesmee,I can't belive you are so grown up."she said.Typical mom,I thought.Dad chuckled behind.He came and hugged me too,"Happy birthday honey."He said and kissed my head."Thanks Mom..dad."I said.

"Now the presents."Alice said excitedly.

"Me first."She said again.She handed me a thin small wrapped box."Go ahed open it."She said.I opened the box , it was a gift voucher of Channel.Shopping,her favourite hobby and a gift related to it."Its from me and Jasper.Do you like it?"She asked."I love it.Thankyou so much."she smiled."Now my turn."Uncle Emmett said."Happy birthday Kiddo."He said and took me in his arms above the ground."Thanks."I said.He handed me a box.I opened it.It was iphone4."Your old mobile was so old and outdated,my niece deserves better."He said."Thanks I love it."I said.Then aunt Rose came and gave me a Purse,it was purple in colour and absolutely awsome.Seth,Embry,Rachel,Emily,Leah,Kim also came and gave me a wolf soft toy,to remind me of them.Cute.Grandma and Grandpa gave me 2 amusement park tickets 1 for me and 1 for Jake Then Mom came again and gave me a velvet rectangular box,I opened it and saw a beautiful necklace with a small cute heart pendant "Oh my god its beautiful thank you so much Mom,I love it."I said.Mom smiled.Daddy gave me a guitar,"Oh daddy thank you so much,but i dont know how to play a guitar."I conessed."Dont worry Ness I will teach u."Dad said.

"Yay,it will be fun."I hugged him.I was searching was Jake,I din't want a gift or something but I wanted him.He came to me atlast,"Ness,Happy birthday."He said and hugged me."Thanks Jake."I said."I love you."He said."I love you too."I replied and he kissed my cheek."Here."He said and gave me a velvet box.I opened it and I saw a bracelet it was silver in colour and Something was written on it"Forever Mine'.Lovely,it was perfect."Oh Jake I love it.Thanks.Im gonna wear it everyday from now."I said.He took it and opened the hook and wrapped it around my wrist and clossed the hook and kissed my hand.I blushed.The party did not last long thankfully.The Pack left in some time and Uncle Jasper and Emmett went for hunting.I and Jake were sitting on the couch"Thanks."I said.

"For what."He asked.

"For planning me the best suprise party."I said.

"How did you know?"He asked.

"You were goin to La Push so many times,so I guessed."I said.

"So you already knew the suprise?"He asked.

"No,no.But now i know."I said.

"Nessie,Jacob time for Lunch."Grandma Esme yelled from the kitchen.

"Comming."I said,i knew she could hear me,there was no need saying it out loud.I and Jake holding hands went to the kitchen and ate our lunch.

"So when are you guys going to the Amusment park,I and Carlilse gave you the tickets?"She asked.

"I just loved your gift,we will go soon."I said.

"You should go tommorow,there will be less crowd and its a little long drive from forks so you can't go on school days."She suggested.

"Oh yeah,right,we will go tommorow,Jake is it okay?"I asked.

"Of course,thanks Esme,we will have fun there."He said.Grandma smiled.I am excited,me and Jake alone,at last,its a date.Yay.Grandpa also called me to wish me Happy birthday.The rest of the day was usual.I was excited for tommorow.I ate my dinner and went to sleep,so tommorow could come as fast it can.

********************************************************************

THIS chapter was small I know but guys Comment and Vote Please.:) I will post the next chapter after some weeks cause I have my Exams.The next chapter is gonna be diffrent,I promise....stay tunned.:D

~Teamcullen14