8.Inivite

Bella's POV

Today also we reached the school like yesterday.In Trig Nessie indroduced us to her new friend Emma

"This is Jacob, my family friend " Renesmee introduced.

"Hi" thats all Jake said. With a little smile on his face.

"Hey, nice to meet you " Emma replied. She was such a welcoming person, like Alice, when i met her.Renesmee chose good friends.I wanted to see what would Happen when Alice and Emma meet.

"This is my brother Edward and my sister Alice."Renesmee introduced again.

"Hello."Edward said, trying not to Dazzle Emma , how he used to dazzle me in our previous school.

"We have already met !"Alice said chuckling.Ohh i missed thier meeting.Even Emma Chuckled.

."Hey Emma,this is Bella, my sister , she cares about me alot."Renesmee said to Emma.

"Hey Bella! Im Emma your sister's friend, Hope we both can be good friends too."She said.She seemed very welcoming and sweet.She was a little shotter than Renesmee for the obvious reasons.

"Yeah sure !" thats all i replied, but i did say that with a big smile on my face.

"Umm, I was wondering if u could ask your mother,If Nessie can come to my house for sleepover today, Can you ask your mom about it ?"She asked me.

"Dont worry, our Mom will allow her."I half lied.

"Sure"

"Here."She handed Nessie a paper on which probably there was her address written.

"Take your books for tommorow, and your clothes.7pm.Okay."she said.

"Yeah,okay."Nessie said. 

In the car,Nessie and Jake were talking about Nessie's Overnight at Emma's house.We reached the house and then Alice had already packed everything. Nessie and Jacob did their Homework and then me, Edward,Nessie and Jacob went for hunting. Nessie got dressed she was wairing a purple tshirt and ankle length jeans.She was looking Adorable for a Sleepover.

"I will drop you and then I will go to La Push." Jacob said to Renesmee.

"I am comming too."I said.

"You wanna come to La Push?" Jacob asked me.

"No...going to Charlie's place."I wanted to meet him.

"Okay,Lets go."Jacob said.We dropped Nessie, "Nessie see you tommorow,take care honey"I said.

"Bye ness, I will miss you,take care."Jacob said.

"Bye Mom....Jake, Dont worry."She said.Then she was gone Well Emma's house was smaller than our house but it was nice.

"So...... When are you comming back from La Push ?"I asked.

"Hmmm i will come tommorow morning and we will go together."He said.

"Oh,okay."i said.

"Bells,you dont mind if i tell Ness about my Imprint thing after some time."Jacob asked.

"How much time ?"I asked.

"I dont know, when she is ready maybe later this month or something."he said.

"Look, Jake......you have done so much for me and im greatful for that and i dont mind if you tell her because i have understood that your Love and Care for her but please dont her force her in anything  . " i requested.

"I will not of course not Bella, and when i tell her i will surely Mention it to you before."Jake ensured.We reached Charlie's house."Take the Car, Okay , I will phase or i can go by foot."he said.

"SO can i Jake."I said.

"What will Charlie think?"he asked.

"Okay,Bye."I surrendered.

"Take Care,Bye Bells."Jacob said and then he ran to the forest.

Charlie opened the door and was happy to see me , he asked where was Renesmee and i said "She has gone to her friend's house for a overnight."I lsaid.

"What about you and Edward, You all are not going to College ?" he asked suspiciously.

"No,we are thinking about going Next year Maybe,we have the Responsibility of Nessie." i lied because anyways we were gonna Shift to some other place.After 1 hour i left and Reached the big house.

"Hey,Bella."Alice greeted.

"Hi Alice."i siad smiling.

"Umm Bella what had you packed for Nessie that she will wear tommorow at School ?" She asked worried.

"I gave her a her pajamas, a denim skirt and a pink and white T-shirt."I said.

"Thankgod Bella you choose that outfit , i would have chosen a cute dress but anyways a T-shirt is also bearable your Fashion sense have improved."She said hugging me.

"Thank you but i really dont care about fashion sense as long as i have got you."i said smilingly.

"Thanks Bella."She said hugging me again.

The rest of the night passed boring, Jake wasn't there, i was worried about Renesmee.Jake came early in the morning,We left early today for school.I could see Jake's worried face clearly.I saw Renesmee in Cafeteria,she came to me with Emma.

"Hi, did you enjoy yesterday?"I asked Renesmee.

"Yeah it was Fun."She said blushing.Someone called Emma, so she went far away on the other side of the cafeteria.

"So tell me what did you do?"i asked her.

"So much Mom, i was having fun we played UNO,we did Pillow fighting and we watched a Movie and ate Pizza,and...."she said overjoyed but Jacob inturruped her.

"Hi Ness.I missed you so much."He said.He was so happy to see her.

"Me too."She said.The Bell rang.

"We will talk later,now go to class."I said to both of them.They both had their class together,and I and Edward were together.