22.Not planned

I know I just uploaded 2 days back but I'm so happy that I got so many votes and great response.Thanks to everyone who ever is reading,voting and comenting.Im overhelmed.Now back to the story.Enjoy :D 

************

Jacob's POV

All the bloodsuc-- sorry vampires had gone for hunting again preparing the for the battle except Edward and Alice.I was worried for Nessie so much and even for Bella.The Pack was keeping an eye on them,others were patrolling."Where is Damon?"I asked Leah as I reached La Push.

"He has gone to tell his friends not to attack the cullens."Leah said sighing.I nodded.

"When is he returning?"I asked.

"He has gone since an hour,he will be returning any minute now."She said.

"Hello Jacob."Damon came and greeted me.

"Hi,so you met your rouge friends?"I asked hesitantly.He nodded.

"They will not fight."He said.

"Thanks dude,I owe you one."I said.My phone started ringing.I took it out of my pocked.It was Edward.

"Hello."I answered.He did not say hello just started off "Jacob,Alice had a vision,they are attacking us now,they took Bella and Nessie in the woods."He said.

"What?"I growled.

"Hurry up,come to the woods,as soon as you can,we are our way."He said.Then he cut the phone.

"I heard everything,lets go."Damon said.

"No dude this is not your fight."I said.

"My friends helped them.I will help you,C'mon.Don't waste your time."He said.

"Im comming too."Leah said.

We three phased and ran to the forest.Nessie and Bella's scent was close.I ran faster.I saw Edward and Alice,they were running too.

"This way."Edward said while running and pointing towards the right.We finally reached,Isaw my Nessie fainted.Growls escaped my lips.Mike and that bloodsucker Tanya were holding Bella's wrist tightly.Anger rose in me,now he first thing I was going to do was kill Dean.I ran to him with force,I growled and hit him with my sharp paw nails.He fought back,he was a newborn vampire,a little strong but my anger made me stronger.I used all my power,energy and finished him.I killed him.I was cheered.My wolf felt the pride of taking the revenge from the person who hurt our imprint.After killing Dean I saw behind.Edward was ripping Mike's head off with the help of Damon.Alice and Bella were trying to kill Tanya.

"Don't you touch my Bella again."Edward growled as he ripped off Mike's head and killed him.

"You can't do this Alice,Im your sister.Your favourite sister."Tanya cried.

"You are wrong,Bella is my favourite sister and you tried to kill her and my neice and take my brother."Alice growled.

"Go to Hell."Bella growled as she ripped Tanya's head.As soon as she was free.Edward wrapped his arms around her waist and they started kissing but my Nessie was still blacked out.I phased back.

"Nessie."I cried out.

"Lets take her back home."Alice said.I nodded.I took her in my arms and proceeded towards the cullen house.Leah and Damon went back to La Push.

I placed her on her bed in her room.

"Carlilse will be come in some minutes."Alice said.Bella and Edward were sitting on the side of the bed.I softly kissed Nessie's cheek.She opened her eyes!

"Nessie,you are alright?"I asked hesitantly.She nodded.

"What happened?I was with Dean,he drugged me."

"We killed him."I said.

"Mike and Tanya too."Bella added.I wrapped my arms around her.

**********************

Damon is Leah's imprint if anybody got confused.So the next chapter will be the epilogue and then the my story will be over.I will miss you guys and writting it :( Anyways I have one more werwolf mate story if anyvody wants to read.

Vote and Comment :D

~teamcullen14