6.Preparing

Bella's POV 

I came home from hunting , i went to Renesmee's room to check if she was okay , i opened the door and i saw her sleeping peacefuly but there was someone else sleeping besides her , i peeked to see who it was ---- Jacob ! wat the hell is he doing in Renesmee's room ! I din't want to wake either of them ,so i went and asked Esme "Hey Esme ! Why is Jacob sleeping in Renesmee's room ?"i said smilingly , i dont like acting rude to her at all, because she is the sweetest Mom and the most Caring grandma.

"Actully Nessie had a nightmare and she was screaming so we all went running to her room and she was scared so Jacob asked us if he could sleep with her to stop her nightmares,just to make her feel safe , so we allowed him , it wasn't a problem right Bella ? I'm sorry if u din't want them to sleep together but we couldn't do anything else."

"No, thanks Esme , its okay as long as she din't have any more Nightmares."i said sighing.

We both smiled.

_______________ after 2 hours _______________

It was time to wake up Renesmee and Jacob, i went to their room.

"Wake up , Now its Time to go to School"i said in a chearful way.

"Nessie,Jake c'mon"I said when they din't wake up.

Finally they woke up 

"Good Morning!"I said

"Good Morning Mom"Renesmee said yawning.

"Morning Bells."Jake said.

"Esme told me everything, you are not having more nightmares Nessie ?"i said worried.

"No,after Jake came here, there were no nightmares."she said smiling to Jacob.

"Okay, go to Alice,she is waiting for you since and hour,we all dressed you and Jake are only left."i said.

"Okay momma"she said.Then she was out of the room going tomards Alice's beauty parlour .

"Jake,thanks."i said.

"For what?"he was confused.

"For being for Renesmee , while we couldn't !"

"No, Actually Nessie was having nightmares because of me, she thought i was mad at her or something.So while i was here we cleared the confusion."He said feeling guilty.

"Oh but why did she think you were Mad at her ?" i asked him."

"Well she thought i was avoiding her or something, but i wasn't "he said.

"Oh. but thats okay now the confusion is cleared right ?"i said making sure.

"Yeah"he said smiling.

"Now you shold go to the kitchen and eat something , Esme has made while nessie is getting dressed, we are running out of time Jake, Hurry" i comanded , then even Jake was gone.I went to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Renesmee to come down. Everyone had left, now it was just me nessie , Jake , Edward and Alice.Jake finished eating his food, while nessie came down,she was looking beautiful, she was wearing white and yellow  dress and her long curls were tied in a plait.She was looking beautiful,actully dazling like Edward , Alice was amazing at her work.

"You look beautiful ness" Jake said, he was as amazed as i was.

"Thanks."Renesmee said blushing.

"Hurry up Jacob" Alice yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah, comming."Then he rushed upstairs.

"You look gorgeous nessie"Edward said.

"Yeah, So pretty."even i praised her beauty.

"Thanks."She said Blushing again.

"Now, go and eat something" i said.

Renesmee finished eating and Jacob and Alice came down.Even Jacob was looking good, he was wearing a black tshirt and Dark blue jeans.

"Okay,Lets go."Alice said.

We sat in the volvo and Edward drived it i was sitting besides him , on the backseat Alice, Jacob and Rensemee were sitting behind.Where Renesmee was sitting in the middle.

1 hour passed, i could see the school ,with my strong vampire eyes ,it was just a little far away .