11.Mike Newton

Bella's POV

It had been hours since Renesmee and Jacob had gone.I was worried and happy , worried because by chance Jacob and Renesmee had a fight again and Happy because Jacob would finally tell my daughter about his imprinting.They both will find Love.

I could smell them they were in the woods nearby,it had stopped raining so they might be comming back.I wanted to ask them what did they do ? I was excited a little too.I was sitting with Edward and playing chess,because it would be a fair game because he cannot read my mind,but he was winning,in 3 minutes the game would be over.Hmm so he won the game.We got up and went towards the door because we could hear Jake and Renesmee's happy sounds.I saw Renesmee in Jake's arms they were laughing and comming towards the house.They looked so cute together,like they were soulmates.

"Hey bells......Edward"Jake said putting Renesmee down from his arms.

"Hi Mom..Dad."She said.

"Hey,so what did you do today?"I asked as they came inside.

"So much..."Jacob said smiling at Nessie.

"Okay,first sit down.You both look a little tired."I said.They actully looked exhausted.

They told me what they did the whole day.A movie and then Jake told Nessie about him imprinting n her in the woods.

"Seems like you both enjoyed today."I commented.

"Totally."Jake said.Renesmee dint speak much she was just blushing the whole time.My daughter blushing was the most sweetest view in the world.Renesmee yawned.

"You better go to sleep."Jake said before I could say anything.

"Yeah.you too Jake."I said.

"Okay Bells."Jacob said and sighed.

"Good night."They both said together.

"Good night."I and Edward said together.

Renesmee's POV

I giggled and went upstairs.

"Sweet dreams Ness."Jake said.

"You too Jake."thats all I could say.

"I love you."I said afterwards.

"I love you too beautiful."He smiled.Then he went towards his room and i went to mine.I wanted to do insane things, I was so happy there were no words to describe the feeling.I couldn't sleep but finally i drifted to sleep.

Bella's POV

Renesmee and Jacob had gone to sleep.I and Edward had gone to our Medow.We decided to go there because we were alone there and we had not gone there since a while.

We sat there relaxing.Suddenly i smelt something,a familiar smell.It was ..............Mike Newton.But his smell wasn't human !He was a Vampire....a newborn there was still a little human blood in his tissues.

"Edward?"I asked.

"I know,how is that possilble?"He said sighing.

"Lets find out."I said.The smell came near..it was definately Mike,i was so curious.What happened to him?.

"Mike!"I called.

"Bella.....Edward,wait you too,since when?You were lying..........since when?"He asked all confused.

"We can explain."Edward said.

"Well I and my Family were vampires before we came in Forks and Bella is a vampire since 4 years."He explained.

"How Bella?"He asked.

"Well umm I got pregnant and.............."I said but he broke my sentence.

"What thats not possible ! My god you were lying to everyone.......Jessica,Eric,Ben,Angela.How could you?"He said crossing his hands.

"Look I'm sorry,but we couldn't tell everyone Mike it is supposed to be a secret."I said.

"Whatever."Thats all he said.

"Now you tell what made you a Vampire?"I asked.

"Well umm you know I had gone to Port Angles to buy some stuff and It started to rain and I was alone on the road and suddenly some one bit me,It was real pain."He said.

"Who did?"I asked.

"I dont know...............But I can't go to my family now right?"He asked.

"No,sorry."Edward said.

"Well what should I do than?"He asked.Poor Mike,he was such a happy human.

"You can join The voultri."Edward said.

"Excuse me what is that?"He asked with a blank face.

"Its a royal vampire coven."He said.

"Well first we have to see if you have a special gift."I said.

"What gift now?"He asked.

"Well Some vampires get some special gifts ability to do something Extra odinary."Edward said.

"Ohh you guys got any ............gifts?"He asked.

"Yeah,I am a Mind Reader,Bella has a sheild,my sister Alice can see the future,Jasper can controll your feelings and our daughter Renesmee can pass her thoughts by touching the person she wants to."Edward said.

"Thats cool,I wonder if i have something cool too,hey and you guys have a daughter,Congrats."He said smiling.

"Thanks Mike."I said.

"I suppose you should live with us for some days and we will see what to do."Edward said.

"Okay.......Thanks guys."He said.

"Lets Go."I said.We reached the house,everyone was shocked to see Mike as a vampire.It was morning now.I went and woke up Nessie and Jake.They ate food and got ready.

"This is my daughter Renesmee and you already know Jacob Black."I introduced Mike.

"Ohh,Nice to meet you Renesmee,you look beautiful,im Bella's Friend and Im a vampire too now."He said.Renesmee Smiled and said,"Thank you Nice to meet you."

"Hey Mike...."Jacob said.

"So Jacob why are you stinking?"Mike asked making faces .

"Im a werewolf."He said.

"Wow,More supernatural stuff."He said."

"We are getting late Mike,we have to go to our new school."Edward said.

"Ohh sorry,we will talk later."Mike said.

"Bye."I said.He waved his hand.

Edward drove the car.

"Bella,we have to get rid of him."Edward said.

"Why?"I asked.

"I read his mind,he was still thinking of you in that way before you mentioned Renesmee."He said.

"Ohh,Edward dont worry Im your wife.......He can think whatever he wants,I dont care."I said.

"People should not think about other's wives in that way."Edward said.Renesmee and Jacob was whispering and gigling quietly.We reached the school.

********************************************

Plz Vote and comment :) 

 ~teamcullen14