12.Dean

hi guys i know i haven't uploaded since a week but I was busy :) ~Teamcullen14

***********************************************************************************************************

Renesmee's POV 

Mom and Dad were talking about Mom's friend Mike Newton.I and Jake were talking and giggling.

"Nessie Im going to La Push today."Jake said.

"What?"

"Yeah.......I have a little work there.I will come back soon."He said.

"Again?"I asked.

"Yeah sorry this will be the Last time in the week."He appologized.

"Okay....Dont be Late."I said.

"Yeah I will go after school and come in an hour or 2."He said.

"Fine."I said.What was going on? Why would Jake go so many times to La Push?We reached the school.Aunt Alice and Jasper had ditched school.So in 4 classes it was just me and Jacob.I was happy.Mom and dad went to their class and i and Jake went to our class.Emma waved me.

"Hi Nessie."She said.

"Hey Emma."I said.

"Do you have memory Loss?"She asked.

"What?NO."

"So whats your answer?"She asked.

"What answer?"

"You really have memory loss.......... You forgot my brother Dean asked you out?"She said.

"Ohh I totally forgot." I said keeping my hand on my hand.Its good Jake wasn't near to hear all this.

"He is irritating me so much to call you and ask you..and i called you also but your sister Bella answered and she said you had gone out without your cell."She explained.

"Yeah sorry."I said.

"So..........whats your answer Yes or No?"She asked.

"Well umm Emma i'm already dating someone."I said.

"Since when?"She asked.

"Since yesterday."I said.

"Aww Nessie now what about Dean?"She asked.

"Can you just tell him my answer.Please?I can't tell him."I said/

"Okay."She said.Then i smiled and went to my desk and sat besides Jake.The teacher came in a second thankfully so Jake couldn't ask me what I and Emma talked about.

Crap.When I and Jake went out of the classroom Dean was waiting there for me how was i going to face him.Jacob headed towards the cafeteria,knowing i had to talk to Dean.

"Emma told me your answer...........Its okay its your choice but please can you tell me why?"He asked generously.

"Im so sorry Dean..........You are great but Im already dating someone else."I said.

"Who?"He asked.

"Umm you know my family friend Jacob Black?Him."I said smiling.

"How could you?You were togrther before you joined here right?You should have refused to me that day only,why did you give me f*cking hopes?"He asked,all his genorisity flew away.

"No we started daiting yesterday only."I said looking down.

"But i asked you first."He argued.

"What?This isn't some game.....Dean that who asks first wins."I said.