17.Plans

Hey Fellow Twihards I know I havn't uploaded in a while but I was concentrating on my ther new story last week.I did not even get any comments or votes in the last chapter so sad :( Anyways v all know about Kristen cheating on rob scam...it is so confusing right ? What to belive and what not to belive.We should wait till official statements come up by Rob rather wasting our times on internet..on all the websites about gossip.Lets keep in mind Bella Swan and Kristen Stewrat are two diffrent prople.Dont hate Bella.Anyways comming back to the story.Enjoy this chapter Last chapter had mainly only Nessie and Jacob but this one will involve some other things too.I have about more than2,0060 Reads,but few comments and votes,c'mon guys if so many ppl are reading my story why do I have so less comments and votes ? Commetn anything the things I miss out,any suggesions to improve,anything,Thanks:D Enjoy Reading :)

***************

Bella's POV

Nessie and Jake Drifted to sleep early today.I,Alice and Edward were going for hunting.We went to the forest in the north.Suddenly I smelt Mike,Edward growled.We stopped.We saw him making out with a blonde girl,it was familiar smell.It was Tanya.So Mike and Tanya ?? What?When did this happen?Anyways it is good as soon as Tanya is away from Edward.We ran back a little far.

"WOW."Alice mummered.

"Thats good,they finally found each other."I said.Edward was silent.

"Edward?"I asked.

"This seems wrong."He said.

"Huh."

"It did not seem right their minds were distracted.Anyways whatever,finally we got rid of Mike."He said sighing.

"Lets go."Alice said.I nodded.We went back to the big house.When we reached the big house Nessie was awake.It was just 6 she would normally wake up at 8.

"Nessie why are you awake right now ? "I asked hesitantly.

"I could not sleep."She said giving me a fake smile.

"She had a nightmare of that dirt bag."Jake said. If Nessie is awake Jake has to be awake.I did not notice him before.

"Nessie he is nothing to be afraid of."I said smiling trying to assure her.

"I know but still Im afraid."She said.Jake sighed.

"If I kill him Is it fine ? "He asked.He looked serious,it was hard to guess that If Nessie would say yes jokingly he would actully go and kill hm or not.

"Jacob."Edward growled.

"We will take care of him."Edward said looking at Alice. Oh,He is going to something in the future Alice saw it.

"Go to sleep honey,today is sunday."I said touching her cheeks.

"No,I dont wanna sleep."She said.

"I can sleep with her."Jake volunteered.Yah right jake Im going to allow you to sleep around with my daughter,sure.

"No."I growled.

"Actally he can,Nessie, Jake go to sleep."Alice said.It might be something she is worried.Edward nodded.

"Okay,go."Is all I said.They silently went upstairs in Nessie's room.

"What did you see ?"I asked Alice.She glared at Edward.

"I saw Dean as going to be a ...................vampire."She choked.

"What!?How?"I asked.

"I don't know but he did seem like a danger."She said.

"What?!"I repeated.

"We have to end this."Edward growled.

"Call Emmett,Jasper and Rosalie."He commanded.

"They have gone for hunting,they will be back in an hour or 2."Alice said.

"Alice,was anyone else with him."I asked.

"Yes,your friend MIke and a blonde,who I guess is Tanya and there were more people but they were blocking my vision."She said.

"They were werewolves,Jacob was worried about some rouges comming to their land."Edward said.

"What do we do now ?"I asked.

"Lets wait till Alice gets some more clear visions and Jasper,Emmet and Rosalie are back."Edward said.

"How can you wait Edward,dont rely on me,your daughter is in danger,we all know that Dean is a freaking phsyco.We should go and look for him in the woods until Jazz,Rose and Emm are back."Alice yelled.

"Okay,we both will go,Bella,love please stay here and look after Nessie and Jacob,Esme and Carlilse will be back soon."Edward requested.I nodded.After a second they both were gone.This was all wrong.I should have Jake rip this guy thr day hey made Nessie cry.Now he is a danger to my family.Mike and Tanya,whatsup with them what were they doing with Dean and thouse Rouges?Were they plotting against us ? Ughhh Im so confused.I should go and check on Nessie in her room.I went upstairs to her room,she and Jacob were sleeping peacfully,I smiled.Atleast I can trust Jake,he was just sleeping besides her with one arm around her.It was so peaceful and calm.I will not tell Nessie anything about this matter,atleast try to not let her worry foe some time.

************

I know this chapter was small but I will upload soon.Please Vote and importantly comment.Thanks :) ~teamcullen14