9.Fight

Hey guys,Plz comment on my story,I wanna know how am i writting plz :) Twihards plz LOL :)Okay so in this chapter Jacob and Renesmee get to know each other's feelings.*Exciting* Right.~teamcullen14

*************************************************************************************************************

Bella's POV

The school got over,I and Edward headed to the cafeteria,I saw Jacob,Alice and Renesmee walking out of the class.Jacob looked angry and hurt,Inportantly Renesmee looked more hurt and ot semmed she had cried.I wanted to rip that mutt's face into pieces,what had he done that my daughter had started crying."What happened?"I asked them."Maybe we should talk about ot in the car."Alice said.

"I think you are right."I said.

"I'm going shopping with Jazz,see you soon.Bye."She said looking at Jake,then she danced away.Emm and Rose went to spend their alone time, i wanted annoy them like they annoy me but now Renesmee was more important.We sat in the car."Now please tell me what happened?"i asked.

Jacob said,"Well in the class,Nessie told me what she did yesterday at her friend's house, that some guy Dean asked her out -"he said looking at her.

"What nessie, you din't tell me anything."i asked "I was gonna tell you that time but the Bell rang."She said.Edward was silent because he already read the whole matter in their minds."Okay nessie, so did you say yes or no?."i asked her."I said i would tell him afterwards."She said sobbing."Tell him afterwards, its a clear 'no' Ness."Jake said angrily.

"Why?"She asked.I and Edward were silent, we were letting them solve the matter themselves.They started arguing.Finally Edward said,"Enough."and stopped the car, but we hadn't reached the house yet.Jacob Opened the door and phased and ran away in the woods.He was too angry.Edward might have read his mind and stopped the car.