5.Nightmares

Renesmee's POV

It was 8 in night when Jacob returned. He was looking exhausted,after some minutes even Aunt aly,Rose and Uncle Jazz returned.We all tried the outfits aunt alice had bought for us even Jacob had to surreneder,and wear her chosen outfit.Me,Jake and Ali talked about how was it gonna be in school tomorrow, aunt alice told me how to control the thirst in school, and she told Jacob that he had to control his anger if any kid annoys him or if he will phase then it will be a big problem.i never saw Jake getting very Angry and phasing just once . 

"Now you both should eat something and then go to sleep , tomorrow you will have to get up early" Aunt alice told us after disscusing school.

We grabbed two sandwiches Mom had made for us.Then i went to sleep in my bedroom and Jacob went to his.He din't speak to me much he din't wish me good night or anything, he just said 'hi' to me when he came back from La Push. I was Laying on my Bed trying to sleep there were so many thoughts, i was excited for school tomorrow , i was worried Why wasn't Jacob talking to me , Had he got to know about me asking about him to dad.Mom,Dad ,aunt ali and Rose and Uncle Japer and Emmet had gone for hunting. I had some of Donated Blood Grandpa had Got me, i could drink it tommorow before going to school. It was just me,Jacob and grandma-pa at house.All others had gone to prepare themselves for school tomorrow.

I Finally slept, but had a very weird dream that Jacob and My Dad had a fight and they both got hurt and it was all because of me, I screamed loudly and I got up,Jacob came running came to my room in a second followed by grandpa-ma.

"What happen Nessie" Jacob asked Panicing.

"Nothing, I just had a very Bad Dream"

"Dont worry Nessie tomorrow school will be easy "Grandpa said

"Yeah"grandma said smilingly

"You guys mind if I sleep with nessie today ?I think she is going to have more bad dreams like bella"

"Sure"Grandpa said

"Good Night" Grandma said closing the door .Now it was just me and Jake in the room.I wanted to ask him was something wrong that why wasn't he talking to me.

"Go to sleep Ness, dont worry Im here "He said in his husky voice which i wanted to hear.

He layed besides me,I could not sleep and i knew though his eyes were closed he was still awake.

"Jake"I mummered,hoping him to hear.

"What Happened Nessie?"He asked concerned.

"Umm, arey ou mad at me ?"

"No,why would u think that?"Jacob asked me confused

"I was just wondering,u know you weren't talking to me much."I said 

"Now im mad at you,if I might be mad at you I will tell you,not avoid you or something."He said smiling.

"Thank god! I was so worried,Im sorry."I huged him tightly

"No,no,you have not done anything wrong, actully i was only talking less , its good u told me....But wait thats Why you were you had nightmares ?"He said widening his eyes

"Yeah,i think,maybe even because of school tomorrow."I said,trying not to make him feel guilty.

"I'm so sorry,Ness."He said,looking hurt.

"No,you have not done anything wrong"i said in a convincing tone.

"Okay,Leave the topic now,tomorrow We have  first day of our NEW school" he said

"Yeah,so?"i asked

"We should sleep now"

"No, i wanna talk to you"i protesed

"We can talk on the way tomorrow."He said. nodded.

"Okay"I surrendered

"Good night Nessie,sweet dreams"He said smiling

"Same to you"I said sleeping besides him.

Then i slept the whole night in relief without any nightmares.

**************************************

How is my writing comment and Vote :) 

~teamcullen14