15.Destroy

Edward's POV

Renesmee and Jacob went to sleep , Me,Bella,our family and Mike were in the living room.MIke,Emmett and Jasper  was watching TV,Rosalie was reading a fashion magazine,Alice was shopping from the internet on her Laptop,Bella was concentraiting on her sheild letting me read her mind,Carlisle was reading the newspaper and Esme was in the garden taking care of the plants.I heard Mike's thoughts he was least bothered what was going on in the TV,he was thinking about Bella how kind she is but his thoughts got  insane he started wondering if she would leave me for him because he is a vampire now.Maybe he forgot I can read my minds.I couldn't control my self.My inner monster told me to Rip his head.I got up and as fast as I could I punched Mike in his face "What happen?"He asked everybody else also panicked."He forgot I can read minds,Mike how can you even think like that about someone's wife." I choked out.

"Oh Im so sorry Edward Dude I will never do it again."He said.Ugh I wanna rip him into pieces.But Bella was stading just behing my back..it would hurt her,maybe not.

"What the hell were you thinking?"Bella asked.

"Bella he was thinking you would cheat on me for him or I should I say fantisizing about you."I said.

"What!?"She asked.I just couldn't control myself I did not wanted to answer anybody's questions just rip him.

"Just get out of our house."Bella said,Alice came and held her so she wouldn't kill him.

"I had a vision he will go to away tommorow......to the.."Alice said.I was not hearing anybody's thoughts I was concentrating on MIke's thoughts.

"Where?"I and Bella asked together.

"The....the Voultri."Alice choked out.

"What ! Why ?"Bella asked.

"Thats an amazing Idea why don't we send him to the voultri, they will do whatever they want to do of   him ..."I suggested.

"Awsome."Alice said.

"What those traditional vampire?"Mike asked.

"Yes."Alice replied

"Please dont ,I dont wanna go to them."Mike begged.

"You cannot stay with us anymore." I hissed.

"So i'll go on my own way."MIke said.

"Okay,then get out of our house."Bella said.

"I'll leave then...Bye guys and I'm so sorry."Mike said and ran away.

I sighed."Im sorry Bella,Mike had to leave or else I would have to kill him."I appologized.

"Its good he left,He had gone Insane I guess."Bella said.

************************

This chapter was small sorry :( So MIke is kicked out of the house and he is going to be a danger afterwards for the cullens and in the next chapter its all Nessie and Jacob :)

Plz give me more votes and Comments because without your support I dont feel like writting.

THANKS for reading :) 

~teamcullen14