16.1st Date

Hmm I've got good response for the last chapter  thanks ppl :) So finally in this chapter Jacob and Renesmee will go out to the amusement park on their date :) So only Jake and Nessie Love there in this chapter ..........Enjoy

*******************

Renesmee's POV

Mom came and wake me up.I was so thrilled and excited today.I hopped in for a shower.I wore a purple T-shirt and skirt.I wore the necklace mom gave me and the cute bracelet Jake gave me.I smiled when i saw myself at the mirrior.I went downstairs,Jake was standing there looking so awsome,i looked down because i would keep on staring him if i would look up at.

"Good Morning Beautiful."He said.

"Good Morning Jake."I said smiling,trying to hide my blush.We ate our breakfast.

"Lets go."Jake said.Before I could say anything,Dad said"Be back before 9:30.".

"Okay."Jake said sighing.We went in the garage and took Dad's Volvo.Mom and Dad waved to us as we were going out of the garage.

"So how was the suprise birthday party for you ?"Jacob asked.

"It was Awome,i had fun thanks Jake."He smiled.

"'I guess I won't be there tommorow with you."Jake said.

"Why?"

"Yesterday,Embry told me at the party that there were some rouges trying to come to Forks."He said.

"What is a rogue ?"I asked hesitantly.

"Werewolves which don't stay in a pack at their own land."He said.

"So....?"I asked.

"They are belived to cause detruction and damage."He said sighing.

"Ohh you should definately go and check on it."I said.

"Yeah.I know."I switched on the radio.The justin bieber song - Never Say Never started playing Ugh how much i hated that singer.

"Please change the song."Jake requested.

"Nope.I love this song."I lied.

"You gotta be kidding me.Since when did you like this gay."He said with wide eyes.

"No Justin Beiber is so cute and way better than anyone."I lied.

"Even me ?"He asked.

"Yes."

"Take that back."He said.

"What if I dont ?" I asked.He stopped the car and started tickling me.Tickling was my one weakness.

"Take it back.."He said tickling me.

"Okay......okay."I said laughing and giggling.

"Jacob Black is the best boyfriend ever and Justin Beiber sucks."I said.

"Good."He said chuckling.

"I hate Justin Beiber actually."I admitted.

"I know."He said chuckling.

__

We reached the Amusement Park.It was beautiful from outside atleast.It was a little crowded.The 1st ride we sat was a Roller Coaster.As we sat on the seats,I got a little scared,because it was my first time and I guess it happens to everyone.

"This will be fun."Jake said.I forcefully grinned to hide that I was scared."Dont worry Ness,it will be awsome,Im here with you."He assured me.

"I know."I mummered.A bell rang,indicating it was gonna start.The coaster slowly and swifty went up till it reached the summit,and then rushed down it was fast,Jake was not screaming so much,because it might be slow for him he is a werewolf afterall.It was a little fast for me cause I was half human.The roller coaster went to a 360 degree OMG that was a little scary I closed my eyes and screamed.Jake screamed too.We got out of our seats.

"It was freaking awsum."He said excitedly.

"Yeah,you were right it was fun."

_______

We sat on many rides it was 7 in the evening.It was awsum.Today's day only with Jake was fun.But in the middle of nowhere we ran into Emma,Dean and their parents.

"Hey Nessie."Emma called me.I wasn't expecting anyone she caught me off gaurd.

"Huh."I replied.

"Oh Hey Emma."I said.

"Yesterday was your birthday right sorry I couldn't wish you.I sent you messages but sure you wouldn't have seen them."She said hugging me.

"Yeah thats okay."I said smiling.

"You here with your family?"She asked.

"No with Jacob and you ?"I asked hesittantly.

"Im here with my family.We are going for Dinner,wanna join ?"She asked.

"Er,I already ate."I lied Jake wouldn't like it with....Dean,plus I wanted to be alone with him.

"Okay..See you around."She said.When Dean came in.

"Oh what a plesant suprise Nessie ?"He said faking a smile.

"Hi."I said to be polit cause their parents were standing there.

"Where is your special boyfriend ?"He said acting a little rude.

"Right here."Jake replied.

"Oh hello Jacob,"Dean said.

"Hi."Jacob said grinning.

"Er we gotta go."I said before Jake would rage in anger.

"Okay,see you soon Nessie and Jacob...Remember me."Dean said sarcastically.Emma waved,i waved back.Soon they were gone.

"Ugh....why did he have to come to ruin our day."Jake said.

"I know,Im sorry."I aplologized.

"Its okay,you hav not done anything wrong."

 "So now what ?"I asked.

"Its just 7 we have 1 hour and 1 hour will take to drive back."Jacob said.

"Lets go to our tree."I said.It was a tree where we had craved our name Jake + Nessie ,near the woods between my house and La push.It was our favourite place to hang out.

"Okay.that sounds good fun."He said.We were holding hands,it felt good holding hands and roaming..we went to the parking lot.

We drived out of the amusement park.I smiled at todays memories but I instantly growled when i remembered about Dean.Jake was silent on the way back.We reached the woods.We parked the car outside.I closed the car door.Jake again held my hand but he was a little possesive this Time.

We sat near near our tree with our backs resting on our tree.My face was resting on Jake's sholder.Both of us were silent enjoying the beautiful moment.Then Jake leaned trying to bring his face near my.Our Lips were close,I din't wait a second I clsed my eyes and just let my lips touch his,I felt sparks between us too.His tongue started exploring my mouth."I love you."I whispered."Love u too."He wispered between our kisses.After some miutes when everything got uncontollable,I was just going to take off my T-shirt but Jake pulled away.

"Not now."He said.I did not protest.I just remained in his arms.It was almost 8:30,my house was near so we decided to stay for more 15 minutes.I was still in his arms.

"Time to go Ness."He sighed.

"Today was awsome thanks Jake."I said.

"Yeah I know until that Dirt bag came in."He said.

"Forget about him."I said.

"Today was so perfect except him."He said.

"I know.Now lets go or Dad will not let us go again on these perfect days."I said.He gave me a quick kiss.I kissed him back.It was breif.I wanted more but I controlled myself.We reached my house.It was usual at house.Mom asked me million questions about what did we do and Dad growled whenever he heard my or Jake's mind about our kiss.I drifted to sleep early today,i was too tired.

************************************************

How was this Chapter?Let me know.Hey I've got this idea that whoever is 1st commenter on this chapter ,I will dedicate this chapter to him/her,so hurry up:) 

Comment Vote Rewiew. ~teamcullen14