20.Panic

So Im getting great Feedback,thanks evevyone..Cheers:D

Enjoy.......

*********************************************

Nessie's POV

After taking a shower,when I got out of the bathroom,Jake was sitting on my Bed.I smilled.

"Whattsup?"I asked,sitting besides him.

"I've got an Idea,why dont I rip that dirt bag's head and you dont have to do all the drama in school with him."He said.I chuckled.

"Thats an amazing Idea."I said sarcasticaly.

"So,I can kill him right?"He asked holding my hand tightly.I shooked my head in disapproval.

"Why?"He asked sighing.

"He is a new born,what if he hurts you."Jake laughed but then growled.

"You think he is stronger than me?"

"No."He raised an eyebrow.

"He is a newborn,he can hurt you,though you are stronger than him."I pointed.He nodded.

"But if they attack you,I will kill him,even if I get hurt or whatever."He said.I nodded.Fighting with him for long,wasn't something I was good at and that also fighting with him for Dean.Ha,never.

"So,where is everyone?"I asked.

"Bella and Edward are in the woods,Bella is fooling Mike and maybe Edward is listening to their conversations others are gone for hunting preaparing for the battle."He said.

"What?A battle?"I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah..type of."

"What if some of us get hurt?"I asked panicking.

"You know we have already fought a battle with more enemies right?"He asked.I nodded.

"So..its a clear win."He said smirking.

"But last time you got hurt,as mom said."I pointed.He sighed.

"This time I wont."He growled.

"I will be the one to end Dean.."He said.I nodded.

"Can we stop talking about the'the battle',you are making me nervous."I requested.He nodded.I always wanted to kiss Jake like couples used to even in my school,people used to make out,but we couldn't because of my family.I suddenly started feeling guilty,that because me our relationship wasn't moving forward.I leaned towards Jake's lips,we closed our eyes,our lips were close.I did not waste and second and just let my lips touch his,it was like sparks,not electric but just amazing sparks.I brushed my lips to his.His tongue started exploring my mouth.He wrapped his arms around my waist posessively.

"Mine."He wispered between our kisses.I chuckled.He did not stop kissing as we both from sitting layed on my bed.He trailed kissed to my neck.Then he pulled away.

"Not in the middle of all this."He wispered.Again.This is the second time,he did this.

"You are doing this again."I wispered.A tear rolled doen my cheek.

"You dont want me?"I choked.He shook his head and wiped the tear on my cheek.

"I will always want you,more than you even can think,belive me it is difficult for me to control,but."He wispered looking into my eyes.

"But,what?"

"But,I just want it to be more special,not in the middle of this battle and all."He sighed.I nodded.

"I love you."He said as he blew a small kiss on my lips.

"I love you too."I said.He had still wrapped his arms around my waist.I rested my head on his shoulder.

______________

Bella's POV

Atlast my work was over.I and Edward were in our cottage.I was sitting in his lap.

"He belives you."Edward wispered.

"Huh."That caught me off gaurd.

"When you told Mike that we were getting divorced,he belived you."He sighed.

"I know,but I dont want to even lie that we are getting divorced or something."I confessed.

"Its okay,the drama will get over in some days."He said.I nodded.

"If he belived me,why din't he tell me about his plan about attacking us."I asked Edward hesitantly.

"I don't know,maybe he will tell you tommorow at the movie."Edward said.

"Ugh,movie with him will be disgusting,last time when we went for an action movie,he puked."I said.Edward chuckled.

"This time I will take him to some kids movie."I said.Edward chuckled again.

**********************

:0 OMG I have 3,000+ Reads.Thank you so much for everyone who is reading.This chapter is too short I know :) But I wanted a sweet romantic chapter before all the action and the book is getting over too :( I will miss it.Anyways Im adding my book for the Watty Awards :D So please Comment and Vote.Thanks :D 

~teamcullen14