21.Ready

Nessie's POV

I just dont wanna go to that Dean again.I want to be with Jake,how many days do I have to do this?I know its just till friday,then the 'battle' is going to start.Im afraid,though everyone is telling me not to be.I sighed and got out of the car and started to walk to Dean.He hugged me tight.

"How was your sleep yesterday?"He asked.

"Good."I said.I couldn't ask him,how was his sleep,because he does not sleep.

"What did you do yesterday night?"I asked curiously.\

"I went for a hunt cause im a newborn."He said.I nodded.When is he going to tell me about his plan about killing my family?

"I have to tell you something important."Dean said.

"I umm not here."He said.I remained silent.

"Lets go for a movie."He said.No.

"My family won't alow."I said.

"Can't you atleast ask?"He pleaded.I nodded.

"I will ask them afterwards."I said.

"Lets go for class,we are getting late."I said.

__After some hours__

I spent the whole day with Dean.Again and Mom and Dad allowed me for the movie casue Mom's friend Mike is also taking her,so she can protect me If something happens.Now I have to spend more time with Dean today.

"I'll meet you at the movie."Dean said.

"Yeah,bye."I said.C'mon fast now im going back to Jake.

"Bye,I'll meet you at 7."Dean said.I nodded.He kissed my cheek.Ughh.Again!I hurried back to Dad's car.As Jake saw me,he wrappedhis arms around me possesively.Thoush his grip was tight and very possesive,I was enjoying every bit of it.

We all were sitting in our living room.Jake was sitting besides me on the couch.

"Alice,you had any new visions about the battle?"Mom asked.

"NO,those rouges are blocking my vision."Aunt alice said sadly.

"One of the rouges,he was Leah's imprint,so he left them and I have told him to stop his rouge friends."Jake said.I was happy for Leah,she finally found her imprint.

"Nessie,Bella,go get dressed for the movie so you can soon come back."Aunt Alice odered.I nodded.I went to my room and wore my favourite purple T-shirt and skinny jeans.It was simple,I did not want to impress Dean,nor am I excited for the movie date.Mom was also wearing a smiple outfit.

"I will come to drop you."Aunt alice said.

"Nessie,Im going to La Push to check on the rouges."Jake said.I nodded.

"Don't wory,i will come back when you are back from the movie."He said,giving me a quick small kiss.

We reached the Movie theatre.Dean and mom's friend Mike were standing together.

"Hi,Nessie,this is my friend Mike."Dean said smiling.Mom was silent,she seemed irritated.

"Hi Nessie we have met."Mike said.

"We are getting late."Dean said.Then we went inside.It was some Romantic comedy movie.I sat besides mom and dean.The movie was slow and boring.

Dean handed me some Coke,because I was the only one who could eat food between us 4.

The movie got over finally.The most boring movie i've seen.I was feeling a little sick.Hshhh,I blacked out.

Bella's POV

"What happened Nessie?"I asked hesitantly.My poor baby,what happened to her,she blacked out.She was perfectly fine.

"C'mon hurry up."Mike said.For what?

"Whats going on?"I asked angrily.

"You drugged my daughter."I asked them.They laughed.What do i do? I tried calling Edward but Dean snatched my phone shaking his head.

"Hello Bella."Tanya said.Shit,so this was their plan behind the movie.We thought we could fool them,but we were fooled by them.

"What are you upto?"I asked her.

"I want my Edward back."She said.That completly angered me Edward is mine,she wants to take him away from him.Though he will never leave me and she hurt my daughter.Anger rose in me.

"Lets not do anything out here,there are humans here."Tanya said.Mike and Tanya tightly gripped my wrists.I tried to fight,but Mike was a newborn and they both together were stronger than me.I tried to protect me and Nessie through my sheild but it was useless.

"No no,Bella you know my vampire gift ?"Mike asked me.

"Im a sheild blocker."He wispered in my Ear.Then they dragged me and Nessie to the woods.

************************

Hi guys.I know I left the chapter with a cliffhanger,but it is fun.LOL.I used wattpad for reading books and writing my books so much that I got spectacles.LOL.But thanks everyone,Im so happy I get so much response and comments and votes.Im really happy.Love you all.

VOTE and COMMENT,please.

~teamcullen14