18.Cry

Hi guys I can't Belive I have so many reads :D but so less comments LOL.Anyways,Im very happy with so many reads.The book will I guess come to an end in 7to 8 chapters.I will miss it. :(

**********************************************

Bella's POV

It was morning.I decided not to wake up Nessie.Ughh When is everyone returning back ? 

After 1 hour *

"Bella,I saw a vision of Mike,Dean,Tanya and 4 other people together."Alice said comming inside.Followed by Edward,and the others.

"Who 4 people ?"I asked hesitantly.

"I did not recognize,maybe they were the rouges Jacob was telling about."She said.

"Dam,we couldn't stalk them.Their scent got lost mid way."Emmet said.

"Come on Rose,lets go and try to find them once again."He said.She nodded.Edward sat besides me.

"Even Im comming"Alice said.

"I'll join you,Esme and Carlilse are back."I said.They nodded.

"Im joining too."Edward and Jasper said.We left and ran in the woods in the north,Rose and Emmett searched in the south.The scent was so light,it was difficult.I closed my eyes and concrntrated.Hmm.I ran towards the place from where it was comming.Edward ran behind me.The scent got strong.We stopped near a small cottage.There the scent was the strongest.I could even hear them.We did not go near because they would find our scent.

"What do we have to do ?"I think Dean said that.

"We have to fininsh the Cullen clan."Mike said.Edward growled.

"But not Edward."Tanya said.

"Why?"Someone else asked.

"He has great powers,we can use him as prisoner."She said.

"Okay."Some one else replied.It was her trap.She wanted him.Even Alice had powers,the best powers,but she just wants my husband.I know why.I growled.

"When do we attack ?"Mike asked.

"This weekend."Dean said.

"You have to go to school,keep an eye on the cullens."Tanya said.

"But he is a newborn."Someone said.

"He will control himself,right Dean?"Tanya said.

"Yeah."He replied.

"We will end you Cullens."Someone wispered.After that we ran back to the house.

"How can Tanya do this ?Im calling Elezar."Alice said.

"Don't,I called him already,he said she left them and he is deeply sorry."Edward said.

"Were the other 4 people rouges ?"I asked.

"Yes."Edward said.

"What now?"I asked.

"I've got a plan."Alice said.

"What?"I asked.

"It involves Nessie."She said.

"NO,no involving her."Edward growled.

"C'mon Edward,you know my plan is awsome."She said and Edward sighes.

"Will anyone tell me whats going on here."I wispered.

"Wake up Nessie and Jacob,I'll tell everyone my plan."Alice said.What was her plan did it involve Nessie ? Was she in danger ? Ughh.I went upstairs to wake Nessie and Jake.