4.Suprise

So this is my 4th Chapter and there is a little suprise in this one :) not a sad one but a happy one a Enjoy:D ***************************************************************************************************************

Edward's POV

Even i chuckled when Nessie said that i already read her mind.Jacob was planning a birthday party for nessie and Bella,because their birthdays were almost together he had already told me by his thoughts and i had told alice secretly she had actully also gone for the birthday party suprise Shopping .But i had to tell Nessie a lie , to keep the suprise even Bella was sitting near me only , i knew she hated birthday parties and stuff but the party was majorly for nessie i made an excuse why Jacob used to go to La Push the whole time according to nessie but he had also gone for shopping with Alice , Rose and Jasper ,the Party was at our house only but they were gonna keep all the decoration stuff and the CAKES at La Push and I would take Bella for hunting at night while renesmee would be sleeping. Everything was set .Their Birthday Party was the next friday.

"Nothing has actully hapened Jacob is just worried that how is going to manage the new school and take care of the pack and stay with us,so he went to sam to talk about the matter, Nothing Else"

I lied, but if i would be on jacob's place even i would be worried who to choose Love or Responsibility, that to when i could not handle both together, when it was between Vampire and werewolf , ENEMIES.

"Okay" Renesmee said

But she was worried i could read her mind it was still a little confused.

********

So birthday party suprise :D This was just a short chapter to let you guys know about the birthday party suprise.Vote and Comment :)
~teamcullen14