• Chapter 09 •

okay so i was supposed to make luke and renn be handcuffed more than i wrote, but ehh who cares. so now they don't have to be handcuffed in this chapter :) oh and I forgot about their aus tour omg haha

• Chapter 9 •

Renn

I put my bag on the conveyor belt and watch as the girl pushes it straight into the longer belt. "I need your ticket and your passport," she says. I hand her my things and wait patiently as she types things in and prints things out, sticking a slip of paper on my bag and pushing it into the portal-like machine that will take it to the airplane.

"Thank you," says the girl. She hands my passport and ticket back. "By the way, I love 5SOS too."

I raise an eyebrow, confused until I look over at my shirt. Whoops. "Oh, yeah," I chuckle.
"You're Luke's girlfriend right?"
"I wish."

Did I just say that? Oh my gosh I take that back!

"My favourite's Calum," she tells me, and then helps the next passenger.

Whoa. Weird. These little 5SOS girls are literally everywhere. I don't mind though, because it means that the boys that were once just annoying little twats, are bigger than ever, and this is just the beginning.

The plane boards just after I get out of security, and I rush to the gate to get my seat. Some girls giggle and squeal at me, asking for a photo with me. I don't know why they want a photo with me, I'm not even musical. You should see me dance... anyway...

I go into the plane and find my seat. My mum insisted for a first-class seat because the plane ride is so long, yeah 20 hours is quite long, but I'm sure I would've been fine. I take my seat and put my bag in the overhead compartment. My seat is a window seat, something I've always loved. Now, I just wait for whoever I'm going to sit next to.

A girl who has bright red hair and tanned skin smiles at me, and puts her things in the overhead compartment. "I know you," she says, closing the compartment door. The girl sits down and puts her seatbelt on.

"You're Luke Hemmings' girlfriend right?" she asks. Why am I suddenly Luke's girlfriend? You sleep in a bed with a guy and people automatically think things...

"Um no he's just my friend," I say.
"Oh, well I'm Holly," says the girl, holding out her hand for a handshake.

I shake her hand and say my own name. Not Renn, but Florence.

"Oh yeah, I've read about you. Your whole family is named after like... places in Italy," says Holly.
"Yup, that's me," I say.
"Verona... and Roman right?"
"Yup."

There's facts about be on the internet? I know there is stuff about the boys, but it's all like their favourite songs, colours, foods and other artists and bands. I didn't think I even mattered.

"This is cool, I get to sit next to someone who's best friends with my favourite band!" Holly squeals. Oh perfect.

"So is it true that Calum's always nude?" she asks.
"Excuse me?"
"Like... the guys always say he doesn't wear clothes most of the time."
"Actually um... well he has clothes when I'm around, at least pants."
"Oh he's such a gentleman."

I really can't wait to get off of this plane, and away from this girl.

*****

After on and off conversations with Holly, between broken sleep and listening to music, the flight attendants tell us to put our seats upright and to buckle our seatbelts. I unplug my headphones and lock my phone. The blind goes up and I see Holly wake up. "Wait, are you going to see 5SOS at the airport?" she asks. Does this girl ever stop?