• Chapter 27 •

this chapter is like so bad ... just dont read it.

• Chapter 27 •

Renn

I watch as the two boys beat each other to pieces. I can't move. This is happening all too fast. My feet are planted on the floor, and will probably stay there forever.

You know sometimes I think that I'm taking my life for granted. But then, I tell myself I'm taking the safe road. When I think about my relationship with Luke, that was a big risk. Now, I wish I took the safe road.

*Flashback*

I zip up my luggage and check around for anything I've missed.

Clothes. Check.

Shoes. Check.

Female... things. Check.

Makeup. Check.

Headphones. Check.

Chargers. Check.

Phone. Check.

"Renn? Love we're going. Belle is outside," says Jana. She's tagging along with Belle and me to Chicago.

"Coming!" I say, walking out my room with my luggage.

"So are we meeting Brianna there?" asks Belle.

"I guess so," I say.

"How cute, all four boys have girlfriends," says Belle.

"I'm not Calum's girlfriend," says Jana.

"Who said you were?" says Belle.

Ooh, caught you there Jana.

When we get to the airport, there is a girl sitting in a row of chairs. She's got a cut 5SOS tee. We've asked her to wear one so we could identify her out of the thousands of people at the airport.

"You think that's her?" asks Belle.

"Who else is going to have lilac hair?" I say.

Jana laughs and walks up to the girl. Belle and I stay back and Jana comes back exclaiming "it's her! It's her!"

Laughing, Belle, Jana and I walk toward Brianna and introduce ourselves. We are all wearing matching t-shirts and Jana asks some random stranger to take a photo. "Are you like... super fan girls?" asks the man, giving Jana's phone back.

"Act-" Belle is cut off by Brianna. The nerves on this one.

"We are. Sometimes we pretend like we're their girlfriends. Oh my God, they're so hot," she says. I can't help but smile, but I try to keep it in.

"Oh, uh okay," says the man.

"We're kidding, we're the girlfriends," says Brianna.

The man smiles and chuckles slightly. "Well 5SOS girlfriends, my daughter loves your boyfriends, and you guys," he says.

"Aww! We love her too!" says Belle.

"Do you mind if I take a photo?"

I shake my head. "Let's all take a photo!" I say.

*****

Waking up on a 24 hour flight is ridiculous. You just want to get out and run around but you can't. You're stuck on your seat for a whole day. 24 hours that my butt must stay on this chair. And occasionally get up to pee or something. How do the boys do this? How does anyone do this?