Games

It was only a few weeks into the school year and so far and I've made no friend. I hate being the new student. But of course my dad had to move again and now I'm stuck at this annoying new school. But hey, at least it's Friday.

School had just ended and I went to put away things in my locker. I noticed a group of "jock" football players looking my way. The one that caught my eye was the apparently the schools fuck boy, Brady Tutton. He was wearing his jock jacket and had his bag hanging on one of his shoulders. I heard chuckles from their direction and them just being annoying boys.

"Alright see ya guys later tonight," Brady high fived his dudes and began to walk my direction.

I hid my face behind my locker and acted like I wasn't looking at them. After awhile I thought he walked by, so I shut my locker.

"Well hello," I shook in surprise that Brady was leaning against the lockers besides mine.

"Hi," I rudely said.

"How you doing?" He asked with a grin.

I glared at him. "Let's be honest you don't really care". I then turned around.

"I'm sorry," he awkwardly let out a chuckle. "What's that's suppose to mean?"

I sighed and turned around, "you're a total fuck boy". I smirked as I said it. He narrowed his eyebrows as though he was mad that I said that.

"Well..." He tried to talk.

"Listen, I don't really want to do this. You flirt with me, make it seem you like me and it actually means something, but we both know it doesn't". I shook my head.

"Umm," he let out a suppressed awkward laugh.

"And then you know, we eventually have sex. You get what want, then leave and then I'm added to you're long list of girls you've hooked up with," I paused as he stared at me with confusion. "And if I'm being honest, I don't want to be apart of that list".

"Can I talk now?" He smirked as he asked. I nodded, "thank you. As hard as it might be for you to be believe, I came over here cause I know you're new and probably don't have that many friends".

"No," I shook my head.

"What?" He smiled with his beautiful white teeth.

"You're telling me, your talking to me for the sole purpose of becoming my friend?" I paused, "just my friend".

"Yes," he answered. I then raised my eyebrows. "Okay fine, is it so wrong that I think your pretty and I would like to go out with you?" He plead.

"Yes, it is unbelievable". I faked a smile at him.

He shook his head, "What are you doing tonight?"

"Anything, but you," I retorted.

He let out a small chuckle, "okay, your coming to the football game".

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, one it's a great way to meet new people and two I want to see you," he smiled.

"Not good enough" I shook my head.

"How about, we have a little game with in the game?" He asked.