Bresley (Pt 1)

Presley and Brady have been secretly dating since the boys won the show. Before that they were constantly flirting, but they didn't want to start anything, since there was no guaranty they would see each other. But, when Chance and Brady were put in the band, they knew they would start seeing a lot more of each other. Since then, the journey begun.

A few months later

Brady's POV

We were in Colorado for a performance, I couldn't be happier since Presley came with us. I'm honestly so surprise Chance hasn't been suspicious, I'm constantly talking to her when she's around. I guess he really trust me, sorry man.

We just finished the performance and went back stage where everyone else greeted us.

"Nice job cutie," Presley whispered in my ear, then kissed my cheek as she hugged me. I embraced her tightly as I tried to warm up her cold body. We both snuggled into each others arm, until we both realized all the guys were staring. I released her right away and looked at her stunned expression since she didn't know what to do. 

"Great job Drew," she then kissed him on the cheek and hugged him too. "Sergio!" She then kissed Sergio and continued down the line. "Lastly, Chance you did okay," she hugged him without a kiss.

"Okay, let's act like that was normal," Michael mumbled loudly and walked off.

PRESLEY POV

"Hey Presley," Chance caught up to me as we were walking to dinner.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked trying to act normal.

"Do you mind, not kissing my friends? I just don't want them to get the wrong idea, you know?" I nodded, "cause it would be weird if they all started flirting with my little sis".

"Totally got yeah bro," I nodded at him as I apologized in my head for being with Brady.

"Alright cool," he smiled then caught up with Drew.

"What did say?" Brady came up behind me with his hands in his jacket.

"He asked me to not kiss his friends," I looked up at Brady, who sighed.

I looked to see if anyone was looking back at us, they weren't so I pulled Brady aside behind the wall of a building.

"But, you know I'm not going to do that right?" I moved my hands around his neck.

He looked down at me and seemed off.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking into eyes.

"Should we be doing this?" He shrugged as he spoke.

"Do you not want to?" I removed my hands from his neck.

"No, no, no," he brought my hands back up. "I want to, I really want to be with you". He smiled, but sighed again, "but is it fair to Chance?"

"I don't think he wants me?" I joked.

"You know what I mean?" He was being really serious.

"I don't want to stop being with you," I smiled at him. "So I'm not going to let my brother stop that".

"But..." I cut him off with my lips.