Eliminaton

I was in town for my boyfriend, Brady's show. He was a contestant on a singing competition called, boyband. This week's theme was soundtrack hits. Brady wouldn't tell me what he was singing till the performance, but he said I will love it. Although he thought I was watching it from tv, little did he know I would be there.

I arrived to the venue with a couple hours to spend with Brady before the performance. I went to the entrance and handed the big body guard my ticket and backstage passes.

He scanned them, but nothing happened. He did it again, it didn't work.

"You're tickets are invalid," he handed them back to me and set his head straight, acting like I wasn't even there.

"No that can't be right," I held them out to him. "Try again," he didn't take them. "Please, I have to get in there. I'm supposing to be surprising my boyfriend".

He looked down and looked as if he was going to say something sincere. But instead he flat out said with no emotions, "no".

"Please, I'm Brady's girlfriend," I begged him.

"Sweetie, do you know how many times I've heard that?" He glared at me.

"You know what, I'm gonna call one of the boys". I began to go through my bag, looking for my phone.

"While you're at it, I'm going to call the president," he had a smug on his face.

I glared at him as I dialed Chance's number. He was the only one who knew I was coming out.

"It's ringing," I said rudely to the security guard.

"Yes, mom," Chance answered.

"Mom?" I question.

"Yes, I'm with Brady right now. Backstage," he was hinting at it.

"Oh, I see what we're doing". I paused, "well I'm outside right now, and the big security guard won't let me in!"

"Okay I'll be there in a sec," Chance answered and hung up.

"He's coming," I crossed my arms at the security guard.

"The president too?" He sarcastically asked.

A minute later the door opened to the right of the security to reveal Chance.

Every girl saw him and screamed at the top of the lungs.

"She's with me," Chance said to the bodyguard who looked stunned that I wasn't lying. Chance pulled my hand inside and looked at the body guard. "Also I would appreciate it, if you were nice to the girls".

"Thank you so much!" I thanked him as he led me to the green room.

"Of course, anything for young love". He chuckled.

We entered a room and I saw Brady laughing with the guys. I came around him and set my hands over his eyes. I looked towards Chance.

"Guess who?" Chance asked making it seem like it was him.

Brady chuckled, "Chance, I know it's you".

"Guess again". I tolled him.

Brady removed my hands from his eyes and held them as he looked stunned at me.

"You're here," he smiled as he got up and wrapped his arms around me.

I lifted my head up and kissed him, as I felt his smile within the kiss. He pulled away and just smiled at me.

"I can't believe you're here," he let a snicker as he smiled.

"Let me, introduce to the guys," he let go of me and held my hand.

"Guys. This is my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N," he smiled at me.

He introduced me to everyone, even the judges.

"Most importantly, this is Cam". I shook the very smiling guy's hand, then Brady gave him a hug. "Cam was my very first friend on this show and hopefully will remain my friend, when we're in the band together".

"As much as I would love that, I don't want to get our hopes up," Cam frowned.

"Oh come on, you're amazing. If you don't get into the band, I for one. Will be shocked," Brady laughed as he friendly punched Cam.

"What's this for," Cam punched him back. Brady narrowed his eyebrows and punched him again. This resulted into boys being boys and trying to be manlier.

Later that night I had to go to my seats, next to Colleen and Ryan. The show started and they sang earned it in beautiful harmony. When Brady gets on stage everyone screams, making me a little jealous. But I get my cool back when he winks at me as he sings, "cause girl you're perfect".

They finished the performance and everyone screamed their favorites. I was happy to hear a lot of Brady's in the crowd.

Soon it was Brady's band and they sang one of my favorites, how far I'll go. He started it off and after he sang his line, then smirked at me. All the girls in the crowd looked my way and saw who I was. I heard many whispers, asking who I am or that's Brady's girlfriend.

At the end of the show it was elimination time. First they said Andrew Butcher. Then it was Mikey and I saw Brady looked shocked since him and Mikey were really good friends. But then third to be put up was Cam.

I watched as Brady clenched his jaw, trying not to cry. All the guys hugged everyone that was put up from elimination. I watched as Brady couldn't hold back his tears any more, he was bailing. Marcus hugged him as they sat in the dugout, waiting to find out who was getting eliminated.

Eventually, Rita had the results. The first to leave was Andrew, then she was going to say who was saved. Either way, Brady was going to be a reck, he loved both of the guys.

"The boy, who America saved is... Mikey!" Rita announced as Mikey looked surprised and hugged Cam. I watched as Brady shook his head and cried. He wanted to be in a band with Cam so bad. He probably felt like shit for saying those things earlier that day.

Later I was aloud to go back stage and found everyone saying goodbye to the guys. Brady was still in tears and then he saw me. Time was in slow motion as we ran to each other and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry," I spoke also in tears. "I'm so sorry," I cried with him as I tugged at his hair.

"It's okay," he spoke quietly. "Everything will be okay".