Party

"Please don't let me drink too much!" My best friend, Cathy said as we arrived to the party.

"No, you do this every time!" I shook my head as we exited the car.

"What?" She asked with a confused expression.

"You tell me to not let you drink and then the next day you get mad because you think you could of handled more," I gave her a look.

"Well," she began. "Looks like I'm not going to help you ever again".

"Fine by me because I actually know my limits!" I raised my voice.

"It was one time!" She began to get annoyed. "And I cleaned the carpet!"

"I'll never drop it," I laughed as I saw my good friend, Brady.

"What's so funny," he asked before taking a sip from his red cup filled with cheep alcohol.

"Well one night Cathy and I got into my parents liquor..."

Cathy covered my mouth with her hand, "well you'll never know!"

"That's even better," he chuckled. "I can use my imagination".

Cathy glared at him as he smirked back. "I need a drink!" Cathy grabbed my hand and pulled me away to the wide variety of alcohol. As she did I gave a wide smile to Brady and he gave me one back.

"Mmm, what are we having?" I asked as I scanned my options.

"I vote shots," a hot voice said next to me spoke. I turned to see a very attractive guy with gorgeous blue eyes. He stared back, then poured two shots. I looked to my right to see if Cathy wanted to join, but she was already flirting with another stranger. "To shots with stranger," he held his cup to me.

We clicked our cups and I stared into his eyes as I shot it down. He did the same.

"Another?" He asked, but began to pour them, before I could answer.

"How about your name first?" I asked as he finished pouring.

"Blake," he smiled as he handed me the cup.

I smirked, then shot it down, "Y/N".

He shot his down, "beautiful name". "Wanna dance?" He asked and held his hand out.

I simpered at him, then took his hand as he lead me to the backyard dance floor.

A few shots later, (by a few, I mean A LOT) I was beyond tipsy. I was still dancing on Blake and he didn't seem as drunk as I was.

"Let's go upstairs," he whispered in my ear and soon he was slowly pulling me upstairs.

As I was followed Blake holding his hands I glanced at Brady who seemed quite blurry, but I caught his eye and he set his drink down.

We were at the bottom of the stairs when my other free hand was caught, making spring back. But Blake kept a grip on my hand so I went his way.

"I think it's time to go home," Brady looked serious as he held onto my wrist.

"Dude, she's fine," Blake said pulling me his way.

"Dude," Brady mocked him. "You should let go!" Brady continued to pull at my wrist.

"Brady," I twisted out off his grip. "I'm fine!"

"Y/N, you're drunk". He looked anger, almost disappointed. I shook my head loosely. "Do you even know his name?"

"Of course," I touched his chest. "This is Ben".

"Blake," he whispered.

"Bart," I glared at Brady.

"Okay, let's go," Brady grabbed my wrist again and was pulling harder.

"She's fine," Ben or what ever his name was, was starting to get annoyed.

Brady clenched his jaw before walking in front of me, getting between me and Ben.

"If you know what's good for you," Brady whispered in an intimidating way. "You'll leave her alone".

Blake shook his head with a snicker and turned around walking away. But, before I knew it, Blake turned back around and threw a punch at Brady's cheek. Immediately Brady's turned his head back and tackled Blake to the ground. They began to wrestle and throw punches at each other.

Soon guys pulled them off of each other, but they continued to try to get at each other. I pulled Brady outside to get him away from Blake.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled at him feeling less drunk from the fresh air.

Brady sighed as he wiped the fresh blood off his lip and feeling his new wounds on his cheek.

"Well?" I asked again.

"I'm just trying to protect you," he blurted out.

"Well I didn't need it!" I yelled at him.

"He was trying to have sex with you!" He raised  his voice.

"And?" I asked loudly. "Maybe I wanted to! You don't decide who I sleep with!"

"You're right I don't," he spoke quietly.

"Then why did you?" I asked annoyed.

"Because he doesn't deserve you!" He yelled.

"Why do you always so this?! You always think you know what's right for me and stop me from doing anything with any guy!" I raised my hands in frustration.

"Cause I don't want to see you with him!" He shouted. He gritted his teeth, in an act to hide his emotions. "I don't want to see you with any guy," he lowered his volume.

I couldn't say a word, I was shocked. I never knew Brady had feelings for me and I can't say I didn't.

It was dead silent, I stared into his dreamy eyes, as he did the same. We stared at each other, both not knowing what to do or say. I could feel my heart beating and all I wanted to was be wrapped in his arms. Something went over me, when Brady said that, a new feeling went through the my body. I noticed how only a foot lay between us, I wanted to get closer.

At the same time we both smashed our lips onto each other's. His hands held my cheeks and back of my neck, as my hands traveled his soft hair. We continued to kiss and neither of us wanted to stop.

We stopped and stared back into each others eyes. Brady just stared and then only word either of us could say was; "wow".