Different

I was missing Brady like crazy, he was coming home today and I was very excited. I haven't seen him in a few months since I was out of town during thanksgiving. Since the holidays were coming up, I needed him.

I was lying in bed watching some of In Real Life's performances and was so proud of Brady and the band. He seemed so happy performing which brought myself happiness as well. I clicked on another video when the doorbell rang. My phone went flying as I rushed downstairs to see my baby.

As my hand pulled on the door nob, I struggled in eagerness to pull it open the door, forgetting it as locked. Once the door opened it revealed a happy boy staring me down.

"Brady!" I shouted as I jumped into his arms without any hesitation. He caught me as if he knew I was going to jump.

"God I've missed you," he whispered under his breath as he kissed my cheek. I pulled my head back and kissed him gently, but Brady changed the pace quickly as he pushed me against the door.

"Woah there Brady," I pulled away as he went straight for my neck, leaving new red marks. I tried to hide back any moans of pleasure as I was almost mad with Brady. "Brady!" I raised voice getting him to stop. Brady and I have gone far in our relationship, but the way he was acting right now, was new to me.

"Sorry," he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I've just missed you so much," he moved his lips together in a seductive manner.

"I really missed you too," I stared back into his eyes as he gave me this look, it was different from anything before. "But I recommend we don't do anything with my door wide upon for the neighbors to see".

"Alright baby girl," he winked before letting me go and shutting the door. Seriously what is going on with Brady, he never uses baby girl because he knows I hate the saying. I wasn't happy with the way he was acting today, it wasn't like his usual self.

"Now where were we?" He turned around and pulled me by the waist.

"Brady," I pulled away as he leaned in aggressively. "I haven't seen you in awhile, can we just catch up, please?"

"Yeah, sorry," he let go off my waist and looked down.

"Hey," I lifted his head up to look me in the eyes. "Maybe there'll be some of that later". He smiled widely as I said that.

A few hours have past and we were sitting on my bed catching up.

"So yeah, that's what it's been like with In Real Life," he lied back on my pillows.

I lied beside him and turned my body to look at him. He turned his head to me and looked me up and down, but then set his head down.

"Brady, is everything okay?" I asked due to his weird behavior.

"Yeah," he said still looking down. I smirked since I knew what would cheer him up. I lifted his head up and immediately smash my lips onto his. He kissed back as he moved a hand to cup one of my cheeks.

I rolled on top of him and sat up on his waist as I stared down at his perfections. I leaned back down and kissed him, before tugging at his jacket. He eagerly took it off, then threw it across the room.

He pulled me back down and continued the kiss. I pulled away and left kisses on his neck, but I froze when my eyes came across a new purple/red mark. I sat up as Brady looked up at me confused. I stared at the mark, it wasn't from me, it was at least a day old, maybe even more. It brought a terrible feeling to my gut as the possibilities went through my head.