Brady Tutton: f*ckboy

Hey guys I'm writing another story😂
Here's a chapter from it, make sure to check it out.
(There may be a little confusion since this is the 2nd chapter)
_______________________

"This is lame, I can't even drink." Zoey pulled on Alexa's arm as she talked into her ear so she could hear her above the music. That's what Zoey gets for not being the DD for the past 100 parties.

"Listen, I'm gonna go find Jay, come find me if you need me, alright?" Jay and Zoey were kind of a thing, it was complicated. Alexa didn't understand so she didn't bother trying to make sense of it.

The dirty blonde nodded and Zoey quickly disappeared through the crowd of dancing teenagers.

Alexa felt slightly out of place without her girls, she could find Sergio, but he was mostly likely doing something dumb, that Alexa would not want to be apart of.

"Do you need a drink?"

Alexa almost jumped out of her skin as a strong arm snaked it's way around her waist. She turned her head to her to the left to find a certain tall fuckboy standing next to her, holding a red solo cup in his other hand. Brady, oh no.

"No thanks," The girl said, but Brady didn't seem to hear her.

"What?" The taller boy used it to his advantage as he slightly tightened his grip on Alexa's waist as he pulled her towards her, moving her head closer to his face so the girl could speak into his ear.

"I said I'm good." The shorter girl practically shouted into the boy's ear, feeling slightly uncomfortable about how their bodies were pressed against each other.

Brady pulled away with a smirk. "Here, it's just a coke." He placed his cup in Alexa's hand.

The girl narrowed her eyes at the mischievous boy as she slowly took a drink. She screwed up her face and swallowed. "It's got vodka in it, you liar."

Brady laughed as he took her cup back. "Why aren't you drinking?"

"I usually don't do it, unless my girls are by my side," Brady chuckled as she said "my girls".

"You here alone?" He asked, leaning in so close to Alexa's ear that the girl could feel his hot breath tickling her skin.

"I came with Zoey but she's looking for someone."

Brady nodded slowly before finally removing his arm. "Come with me." He motioned with his head towards the kitchen and took Alexa's hand, making sure he didn't lose her in the crowd.

Alexa had no idea why she was still talking to Brady, nevermind following him into the kitchen. They had barely spoken to one another throughout their years of high school and now he's suddenly striking up a conversation at a party. Maybe Alexa was only staying with him because she didn't want to seem like a complete loner.

"Can I pour you a drink?" Brady asked as they were both facing loads of alcohol.

"I don't know," Alexa was playing with her lip as she bit, that was kinda her unsure thing.

"What if I pour you a drink but I'll only put a tiny bit of vodka in? It won't even hit you." Brady ran he's tongue over his bottom lip as he looked Alexa up and down.

"Just a little," Alexa asked.

"Just a little." Brady repeated with a laugh as he began pouring the vodka in the cup. "Hey, isn't that Zoey over there?" He pointed into the living room. Alexa turned around to look as Brady quickly added more vodka before swiftly switching to the coke bottle.