Halloween

"And done!" The make up artist doing Brady's Halloween makeup exclaimed.

She picked up that hand mirror, handing it to Brady.

"Oh my god!" Brady laughed in surprise of his face. "This is unreal! Thank you so much!"

"I'm glad you like it Brady," she smiled. "You won't be recognized all night, just what you wanted."

"Chance!" Brady called out.

As Brady looked to the door for him to enter, he didn't see the werewolf coming up from behind his chair.

"Grr!" Chance growled causing Brady to exclaim a very high pitch scream.

"What the fuck man?!" Brady yelled at him.

"Shelia, would please take a picture of us?" Chance asked handing the make up artist his phone.

"Of course, I need to post something on my instagram too!" Sheila took the phone.

"But not till after the party, please." Brady plead as he began to pose with Chance.

"Wait, why?" Chance stopped posing, looking at his bud.

"Because tonight we are barely recognizable and I want to go a night without being anyone." Brady loves how successful the band is, Grammy winning and sold out world tours. He's more than great full for all of it, but he misses the simple days, where no one knew who he was.

"Okay, but this party is exclusive. It will be full of famous people that will probably not care." Chance argued.

"Just take the photo and let me live my life," Brady grabbed him to pose.

"Alright boys look wolfy!" The make up artist took a few photos.

(Chance is left and Brady is right)

On the other side of LA, was y/n and her best friend, Malia.

"Malia be careful!" y/n yelled at friend who was putting in her red vampire contacts.

"Oh shut up," Malia rolled her eyes after putting the contacts on.

"Okay look!" She turned y/n around to see the mirror in the bathroom.

"Woah," y/n mumbled.

"We look hot!" Malia laughed.