WELCOME BACK

I waited at the cold airport in an even colder steal seat by the baggage pick up. Brady wasn't home all summer and I couldn't wait to see him again. Every time a teenage looking boy would walk through the exit I would get excited. Then I would realize it wasn't Brady.

I was glancing at my phone, when I heard one noise that was iconic. "Ugh," no one other than Brady groaned as he laughed at whatever Ryan said.

"That's atrocious," he shook his head and smiled at his brother. When he turned his head, his eyes widened at the sight of me. He pushed his duffle bag to Ryan who was surprised but caught it.

"Y/N," he mumbled before he began running to me as I did the same, and dropped my "welcome home boybander" poster to the floor as I ran to him.

He opened his arms and I jumped into them, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

He held tightly on my waist spinning us  around and then he stopping. His smile was wider than ever and I stared into his bright blue eyes as he stared into mine. He gently placed his lips on mine. I could feel his smile within the kiss making me so happy.

He pulled away and his cheeks rose from his wide smile. "God I've missed you," he kissed me again on my cheek making me giggle. "Come on, let's go home," he kissed me again. Brady walked out of the airport to Casey's car as I was still wrapped around his body. He opened the door and set me down on the seat.

He leaned on the hood with his hands, and with his head in the car. The way he looked at me was spectacular, he gazed at me trying to take it all in.

"What?" I blushed a little as he stared.

"I'm taking in what I've been missing," he pushed his lips together as if he just put on lip balm.

He then leaned in and gently kissed me making feel loved.

"Yo Romeo!" Casey interrupted, "you want to get in the car, you're holding up the pick up line!"

I laughed as Brady glared at her from ruining the moment.

_______________________________
Sorry it was so short❤️