FINAL FIVE REVEALED

I woke up in the morning, knowing what day it was, it was Thursday! The day that the final fine was revealed.

I smiled to myself, before jumping out of bed. I put on a sweatshirt and ran over in my pjs to Brady's door.

I slid his key card through and slowly opened the door.

He was still asleep laying shirtless under his sheets. I gazed at his precious face as he slept, he slept so peacefully, I was prepared to change that.

I bounced off the floor and flew onto his mattress, hearing the springs jump as I flew up and down.

He shook in shock and turned to see me laughing. He smiled once he saw mine.

"I could get use to waking up with you by my side," he whispered before pulling me into a kiss.

"Do you know what today is?" I smiled widely as he pulled my back into his chest.

"A lazy day?" He kissed my forehead as he held me tighter.

"No!" I was almost offended that he forgot. "It's Thursday! The last Thursday!"

"No," he groaned. "I'm still dreaming," Brady closed his eyes. "It's not Thursday, and I'm not getting kicked off today".

"No, you're not," I turned around so that his face was barley an inch away from mine. "And you're amazingly talented. Any one would be an idiot to not vote for you".

"No, people already voted for Mikey, Marcus, and all the other guys. They're going to beat me at this game". He finally opened his eyes. "Sorry babe, I'm not the guy that can win it".

"Stop," I stared into his eyes. "You're going to end up in this band. And if you don't I will personally go down to the producers booth and tell them they made a serious mistake counting the votes". He sighed. "That's how good you are Brady, you're amazing. So stop doubting yourself!" I ended with a smile.

He looked at my smile and one appeared on his face. "I don't care if I win or loose," he paused. "Do you want to know why?" He smirked.

"Why?" I asked giggling.

"Because I have you," he laughed before ticking my whole entire body.

"Stop, stop, Brady!" I laughed with him. I eventually caught his hands and pinned them down to the bed.

I hovered over him with his hand to his sides. "What now?" He smirked in a perverted way.

I leaned down as I gently kissed his lips before letting go of his hands. He moved his hands, to my waist and pulled me closer.

Immediately I jumped off the bed, Brady looked at me concerned, as if he did something wrong.

"You need to get up. We'll finish this later. After you get in the boyband," I winked before leaving his room.

Later that night, I sat in my seats with Brady's whole family.

"Hey," I smiled as I hugged each of them.

"God I'm so nervous," Colleen said as she sat down holding her tissue box.

"She has three more boxes under her seat," Casey rolled her eyes with a smile. We caught up and talked about how winning this could change Brady's life.