Movie date

Brady💞: BABE!

Brady💞: Baby!!!!!

Brady💞: Y/N!!!! This is an emergency!

Brady 💞: ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

Brady💞: sorry that was aggressive

Brady💞: sweetheart, could you please answer your phone?

Me: Brady, I literally didn't answer for 2 minutes🙄

Me: what do you need?

Brady💞: It's out tonight!!! Well technically tomorrow morning

Me: what?

Brady💞: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Brady💞: we're going!

Me: okay

Brady💞: um excuse me? Where's your excitement?

Me: woo!

Me: I'm dating a weirdo

Brady💞: You're dating yourself? 

Me: Brady, I'm saying this because I love you. Your comebacks are horrible!

Brady💞: Pizza then the movie, we're going to the 12:00 am showing. Pick you up at 10:30!

I giggled at his excitement before jumping back on to my bed to get my rest for tonight

----------------------------------------------------

We got our seats in the crowded movie theater, where Brady had preordered seats in the middle of theater. I couldn't get over his excitement on the movie, he was like a little kid at Disneyland for the first time. He told me all of his plot predictions as his smile never faded. These were my favorite moments, when nothing could bring Brady down, when he was on cloud nine, when his smile would just make the corners of my mouth curve without me even noticing.  

Brady came back into the theater with a ton of stuff, "hey," he smiled widely as he sat beside me. "For you my lady," he handed me a water. "I got an extra large popcorn, cookie dough bites, sour patch, crunch bites, twirlers, and a few more candies. I love when we mix it all together," his smile was so big and cute. I smiled back at Brady, adoring him, "what?" He chuckled a little as he took a few popcorns and popped them in his mouth.

"You're adorable," I giggled making him blush a little.

"So are you," he leaned in to kiss me as he let go of the popcorn to place a hand on my cheek causing the popcorn tub to tilt and was heading for the floor. Brady eyes widened immediately as his hands reached for the tub. He was able to catch the falling popcorn tub and only a few handfuls fell on to the floor, "I'll go get more". He stood up handing me the tub of popcorn, but before he left I pulled him back and smashed my lips onto his.

"Stay," I whispered against his lips, he smirked before reconnecting out lips. I pulled away and grabbed one of the candies, and emptied it into the tub of popcorn. "Did you go enough food?" I giggled as I noticed how much candy Brady's and I were emptying into the tub.

"I can get some more," he barley got out of his seat.

"It was a joke," I caressed his arm causing him settle down.

"I know," he leaned again to kiss me.

The lights dimmed, and I turned my head cause I knew it would annoy him, "it's starting!"

Brady's eyes wouldn't leave me as a smirk played upon my lips. I finally averted my eyes from the screen to find Brady still stunned by me. I rolled my eyes before leaning back in and placing my lips on his. I felt his lips curve as he smiled into this kiss. He was the one to deepen it as he held my cheeks with his hands, until we were rudely interrupted by a very loud and fake cough. I pulled away to look up and found a middle age man glaring at me. I attempted to hold in my laughter as Brady had smug smile upon his face. He winked at me before pulling me close with his arm as it rested around my shoulders and I rested my head in the crook of Brady's neck.

Throughout the movie I cuddled into his chest as he held me tight. His grip would tighten when ever the movie had a thrilling scene. Ever now and then, I would glance up at Brady to see him so invested in the movie. His eyes lit up at the screen as he couldn't get over how incredible the movie was. As the movie continued some parts brought tears to brim my eye. Brady noticed as he was also fighting back with his emotions. We searched each other's eyes as if there wasn't even a movie playing. Brady held me tighter as he placed a kiss on my forehead with a whisper, "I knew you'd be into this." We both began to laugh as we received glares from the other viewers who were confused and angry because we were laughing during an upsetting scene. (Haven't seen this movie yet, but I'm assuming someone dies and it will be upsetting :( )

The movie ended, but Brady and I stayed to watch the credits for bloopers and extras. We left theater, and as soon as we entered the hall, I covered my eyes with my hand, trying to avert from the bright lights in the hallway.

Brady noticed and chuckled at me causing me to immediately shove him as I giggled. "You hungry?" he asked as he slid his hand into mine.

"You're kidding right?" I giggled. "We just had so much candy and popcorn, and pizza before that!"

"Yeah, but that's not real food," he shook his head. "I have a bunch of leftovers at my house," he grinned at me.

"Is the Brady Tutton inviting me over?" I sarcastically said causing Brady to roll his eyes.

He pulled me closer to him as we began walking out, "if you're lucky, maybe we'll have desert after." He spoke in a husked voice. I know I shouldn't have laughed, but every time Brady tries to talk a little dirty I can't help myself.

"Sounds good to me," I recovered and shot him a smirk as I received a similar mischievous grin.

_________________________
Hey guys,
I'm really getting into my new book I'm working on, Brady Tutton: Fuckboy. So I'll probably be updating that more than this one, but I'll still update this one too!