Only Girl

Brady's a little older in this. Like 18 or any age you feel is right!
_______________________________

I was with the boys in Brady's and I's hometown.

We we're all hanging out in Brady's living room and chilling on the couches.

I was sitting on Brady's lap with my back rested on the arm of the chair as Brady was playing with my hair. We were giggle as he was trying to figure out how to braid hair.

"Let's do something!" Michael groaned throwing his head back.

"Like what?" Chance asked.

"Let's go out!" Drew smiled widely nodding his head.

"Where?" Sergio asked looking up from his phone.

"A party?" Chance smiled widely.

"Actually, my good friend Connor is throwing a little get together tonight, it's lowkey. But will probably be really fun". Brady smirked and everyone began exchanging looks.

"Who's going?" I asked, brushing his hair back.

"Umm..." He thought, "a bunch of our friends, Ian, Clay, Rachel, Kyla's group, Noah, Cathy, Smith, Charlotte..."

"Charlotte's going?" I interrupted him and removed my hands from his neck.

"Who's Charlotte?" Chance smirked and raised his eyebrows.

I glared at Chance, before turning to Brady.

"Charlotte," Brady paused. "Charlotte is an ex girlfriend of mine".

The room filled with an awkward silence.

"But it doesn't mater because I'm completely over her and completely into you," he kissed my cheek, but I moved back.

"Ohh," the guys laughed.

"Babe," Brady looked into my eyes.

"It's Charlotte we're taking about, the same girl who seduced the whole the football team to sleep with her," immediately after I said that Sergio laughed.

"Sorry," he laid back on the couch.

"Come on, babe. I've never done anything with her since we broke, and I'm definitely not going to start now," he brushed my hair back as he looked into my eyes.

"I know, and I trust you. But not her, every time she's around she can't keep her hands off of you," I became a little upset.

"Well, then I won't keep my hands off of you," he tickled my sides making me laugh. He then smiled at me. "You can trust me! Nothing she could say or do, would make me want her". He looked down at me with this look of sincerity in his eyes.

"Fine, I trust you," I smiled and kissed him.

"Yes!" Michael jumped up. We all stared at him. "I was a big party boy in my past," he shrugged his shoulders making all of us laugh.

Chance pulled up to Connor's and we all jumped out of the car filled with excitement. Brady grabbed my hand and spun me around, before pulling me under his arm. I looked up at him and smiled, then he leaned down and kissed me.