Remote

Around 1 am, Brady and I were cuddling on the couch watching a scary movie. We normally don't cuddle, but since the movie was scary I was clenching onto Brady. He didn't care that much, he was best friend and was happy to protect me.

"Don't go in the basement!" I shouted covering my face with the blanket.

"No! It's getting good," Brady removed the blanket and held it down so that I couldn't hide.

"Stop!" I covered my eyes with my hands, but Brady held them with his. "No!" I yelled because I was now forced to watch.

He let go and let me be free, the movie calmed down and was a little too quiet. "Turn it up!" I demanded Brady, but he ignored me.

I sighed, then reached across Brady, still focusing on the movie and feeling for the remote. I felt something hard and tried to pick it up, it was like apart of a fabric. I was partially tired and forgot what a remote felt like and continued to grab this object.

"Um, y/n," Brady swallowed and looked down at his lap. I looked at his worried eyes, then looked down to see my hand pressed against his crotch over his jeans.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I lifted my hand up and didn't know where to place them.

He didn't respond, he just swallowed again and  crossed his hands over his crotch.

I let out a little suppressed chuckle, "do you have a boner?"

"No," he lied and didn't even look at me.

"Oh really, then move your hands!" I demanded. He stayed silent and kept his hands in place. "You so do!"

"I don't," he responded and acted like he was watching the movie.

"They why don't you move your hands?" I asked playing with his hair with one hand. I don't know what had gotten into me, but I was in a very flirty mood.

"Cause I rather you don't stare at my dick," he answered.

I began to move his hands, but he kept them firm as I tried to pull them off. I then smirked before moving my hands to his armpit and began ticking him. He lifted his arm and held in a laugh.

I looked down to see an imprint of his friend springing up. He looked embarrassed and left his hands in the air.

"You happy?" He asked rudely and stared into my eyes.

As I stared into his, I never noticed how beautiful they were. They were a bright blue wrapped into a halo. I never saw Brady as I did right now. In the past he was my silly kid friend, but now he was irresistible.

"Very," I answered his question. I saw as his breathing pattern excelled and he seemed nervous. We both were craving each other, he never seemed so hot and sexy as he did now. Before i knew it, his lips pressed against mine. Without a hesitation I kissed back. He let his tongue linger at my bottom lip asking for entrance. Although I wanted to tease, I let him in as we began an intense make out. He held a tight grip to my hips as I held his neck while letting my fingers roam his hair.

He pulled away after awhile and looked behind before staring into my eyes, "wait. The remote ,was next to you this whole time".

I looked to my right to see it on the arm rest, I looked back at Brady with a huge smirk.

__________________________
You dirty little birds kept asking for dirty, but this is all your getting for now!
Bye