Chance Finds Out! (Pt 2)

A few hours later

Everyone made it back to the hotels and I was waiting for the guys to go to bed, so I could meet up with Presley.

All of us were talking and lying on our beds as we were scrolling through our phones.

"Yo, can I talk to you?" Michael spoke quietly beside me and gestured to the hallway.

"I have nothing to say to you," I looked up at Michael, then straight back to my phone.

"Come on," Michael got up and pulled my arm.

"What don't you get about I don't want to talk to you," I stood up on my feet and as I glared into Michael's eyes.

"What the fuck is this?!" Michaels and I's attention went to Chance, who loudly mumbled. We were both shocked since we never heard him swear. He seemed infuriated from the phone and shook his head at it.

"Chance, you good?" Drew asked sitting up from the bed.

He looked up and into my eyes. The stare he gave me was heartbroken, shocked, angry, sad, and many other emotions all bottled up. He turned his eyes back to the phone, then back to me, then right back to the phone.

He looked back up one more time with his breathing becoming heavier. He turned his phone around, immediately when he did my heart dropped and I gulped down in guilt.

What appeared on his screen was shocking to him, myself, and all the comments on it. It was a photo on Instagram and all that was going through my body was guilt? I stared at the photo of us kissing behind a building, and felt beyond guilty.

I looked up to Chance and right when I did, he flipped.

"My fucking sister!" He jumped off the bed and ran at me, but Michael stood in front and grabbed Chance. He pushed his body away as Chance tried to swing his arms at me.

"Brady go already!" Michael yelled as he wasn't able to hold off Chance any longer.

I hesitated, but ran out of the room and into the hall. I started to run down the hall, but Presley opened her door.

"What's with all the screaming?" She asked as she was in her pjs.

I looked towards my room to see Chance partially out of the room as Michael held onto him.

"May I?" I asked quickly and gestured for myself to come in. I didn't wait for an answer, instead I walked in and slammed the door behind me, locking it. I caught my breath as I rested against the door.

"Brady?" Presley giggled. "What's going on?" She asked curiously.

"Chance..." I began, but was rudely interrupted with banging on the door.

"Open this door right now!" Chance yelled as he slammed on the door.

"Brady, let him in," she stood there waiting for me to do something, but I stood still. "Okay..." She pushed me aside to open the door, but I spun her around to face me and rested my hands on her shoulders.

"How do you feel about running away to Mexico?" I asked with urgency.

"Okay Brady," she laughed and began to open the door.

I took a step back in preparation for whatever Chance was about to unleash.

Presley opened the door to reveal an angry Chance and the rest of the guys behind him. "You little shit," Chance quickly came at me and swung with full force to my face making me fall to the ground. My head buzzed as I laid there trying to figure out what to do.

"Chance, what the hell?" Presley yelled and pulled on his arm.

"What the hell to you!" Chance yelled back at her. "Brady?" Chance shook his head at her as he pointed at me, "did he do anything to you?" Chance yelled again as he lifted me up from the shirt and pinned me against the wall.

"Chance it's not what you think?" I assured him as I stared at Presley, who was shaking.

"Chance let him go of him!" Presley shouted.

"You, stay of it!" He pointed at her.

"What I think, is that my best friend is hooking up with my little sister. I'm I wrong?" Chance asked angrily.

"It's not like that," I spoke calmly as I felt my lip wound throb.

Chance tightened his grip on my shirt collar. "Brady, I thought you were best friend! That's my sister!" Chance pointed towards her.

"Chance!" I yelled back. "We're not messing around here! I love her," I spoke calmly. Chance let go slowly put not fully.

"You do?" Presley intervened.

"Yes, very much," I looked into her eyes.

Chance was much calmer, but very confused.

"Would you let go of him," Presley yanked his hands off of me and stood between us.

"Chance I'm sorry, but it's true and I love him too," she wrapped her arm under mine, and I put an arm around her.

Chance stood there still very confused and even made a disgusted face.

"How long as this been going on for?" You could tell within his voice he was uncomfortable.

"Sorta since we met," Presley answered and Chance gasped.

"You love her?" He asked me, I nodded and smiled down at her. "And you love him?" He asked confused.

Presley smiled up at me, "yes".

Chance looked away then snickered, "My best friend and my sister?" He questioned himself in a more delighted way, but his mood changed again. "Nope, that's definitely going to take some getting use to". He shook his head, "Brady, I trust you, but if you ever break her heart. I will break you".

"I would never," I smiled down at her.

"Alright I need to get some sleep, like right now. Let's all get back to the room," Chance began to walk out.

"Actually, I was going to talk to Presley for a little while," I told Chance as I kissed her forehead.

"In this room? Alone?" He asked and I nodded, "like hell you won't". He yanked my arm and dragged me away.

"Good night!" I yelled as I was being dragged out, "I love you!" I yelled right before Chance slammed the door.

"I love you too!" I heard yell which made me smile, but I looked up at Chance to see him disgusted.

_______________________________

Hey guys!

I was thinking about writing another story about how BRESLEY came to be, would any of you be interested in reading that?

Hope you guys have a good day/night!