BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Gets a lil dirty😁

My eyes trail to the window, noticing snow had begun to fall, I sigh and carefully get out from Brady's hold. The fire was burning, the loud crackle of the wood burning was the only noise in the quiet room.  I untangle from Brady's grasp and walk over the door, Brady sits up and looks at me confused.

"I really can't stay," I began to sing to Brady referring to the song, placing my coat on.

"Baby, it's cold outside." Brady smirks singing along, getting up and placing his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek lightly.

"I've got to go away," I chuckle softly. He kisses my neck tenderly, "Baby it's cold outside," he sings with his lips still against it.

"Brady," I say moving away to put on my boots, "This evening has been -" I trail off, we had spent the day at his house as his parents were gone for the weekend and had just cuddled with egg nog and watching the fire. "Been hoping that you'd drop in," he sings as he wraps his arms around me again.

"So very nice," I laugh looking back up at him. He grasps my small hands in his large ones, "I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice," he smirks bringing them up to his lips and blowing his hot breath on them.

"My mother will start to worry," I sing, remembering I had stayed out pretty late. "Beautiful, what's your hurry?" Brady sings softly, pulling me closer to him.

"My father will be pacing the floor," I sing as I realized it's true.

"Listen to the fireplace roar," he sings again this time nibbling at my ear. "So really I'd better scurry," I sing gently pushing him off. "Beautiful, please don't hurry," he sings giving me his puppy dog face.

I roll my eyes and smirk, "Maybe just a half a drink more," I laugh gesturing to the egg nog, he smiles, "Put some records on while I pour," he tells me taking my jacket. I smirk realizing that he had told me to do that purposely because the record player was across the room, meaning I had to walk across a white carpet, which also meant I had to remove my shoes.
I remove my boots and go to the records.

"The neighbours might think," I sing looking out the window to his very noisy and untrustworthy neighbors.

"Baby, it's bad out there," Brady says ignoring my statement and coming up next to me, handing me some eggnog.

I take a sip, and notice a little spice to it taste, "Brady, what's in this drink?" I sing, but shoot him a look signaling that I'm not joking.

He ignores my questions and goes along with the song "No cabs to be had out there," Brady sings motioning to the snow which was now falling fast.

"I wish I knew how," I sing under my breath looking at Brady who was simply irresistible but I had to get home. "Your eyes are like starlight now," Brady sings cupping my face, as he gazed into my eyes, I place my egg nog down.

I smile, "To break this spell," I sing lightly as his eyes shift from my eyes to the top of my head. "I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell," he says gently taking my beanie off my head.

"I ought to say no no no," I giggle at his actions. "Mind if I move in closer?" He sings with his voice dangerously low yet soft.