You Got Me

WARNING
gore and self harm
_______________________________

I rushed to the bathroom and ran my hands through my hair yanking it back into a quick bun. My breath rapidly shook as I fell to the floor shaking. I pulled my knees to my chest thinking I'm I really shit, was he right?

I kept thinking back to the words Blake had said to me down stairs. Not even a minute ago, before he left, "you're worthless, I could be with so many hotter, better chicks, that will actually do what I ask. Your dad was right to leave!"

Maybe he's right? Maybe I'm terrible? The words kept going through my head, I leaned over to my shower and grabbed the razor. I glanced at it, I stood up by hanging from the sink. I stared at my self at the mirror seeing my eyes a puffy red. I held my wrist close to the mirror and gulped down before moving the blade side by side on my wrist. The pain was terrible, I watched as blood drops hit the white sink. I stopped when I heard banging on the locked door, my head flinched to the side.

"Y/N! You in there!" Brady slammed. "I just saw Blake leave as I pulled up, you okay? I heard screaming!" I didn't respond, I looked back at the blade and did another line.

"Please don't tell me you're..." He gulped down. "Y/N, please open the door!" He slammed on it, "please!"

"Brady go away!" I was able to say. Still with tears coming quickly down my face.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, but I can't do that," I heard his hands fiddle at the top of my door frame, I knew he had found the key. I could hear the key being put into the handle, I ran the blade against my wrist trying to get as much more in as I could.

The door flew open, "oh my god!" Brady stood still and examined my wrists with his eyes. I immediately ran the blade as fast as I could on my arm. "No!" He shouted, hitting the blade to the floor and pulling my body and my hands into his chest.

"Stop! Stop! Let me die!" I cried squirming out of his arms as my wrist stained his white hoodie. He slowly brought us to the floor holding me as tight as ever.

"Shhh," he cradled me swaying side to side, "you're going to be okay". He kissed my forehead, then brought my head into the crook of his neck.

"Brady please, there's nothing left for me here. No one wants me here," I cried trying to reach for the razor, but his arms kept bringing me back into his chest.

"I want you here, I will always want you here. Okay? You got me". He looked down into my eyes, "you will always have me".

I forgot that if I killed myself, I'd leave Brady here and I didn't want to leave Brady. The thought of suicide disgusted me, I brought my arms right around his torso. "I'm sorry!" I cried into his chest.

"It's okay, I'm here," he whispered. "I'll always be here".

_______________________________

What did you guys think of this chapter?😬

If any of you are experiencing suicidal thoughts. Please, please, please, please!

Call a suicidal hotline, 1-800-273-8255
YOU ARE NOT ALONE