Perfection Invades Thoughts

**Jack's perspective**
He hangs up the Skype chat. I am sad that our conversation is over. It was so nice to actually talk to someone that is just like me. It feels as if we have been friends forever. I think I can officially say that I have an actual friend. I sit in my computer chair at my desk for a little bit, and just think about things.

When I finally snap back into reality I look at my computer and it says that it is 4 o'clock in the morning. I yawn suddenly realizing how tired I really am. I decide to go to bed. I lay down, and as soon as my head hit the pillow I could have sworn I was going to fall asleep, but I couldn't my mind was rushing with thoughts and emotions. Emotions I had never felt before.

I am super tired, but I just can't fall asleep. I just can't get him out of my head. His perfect hair, and how it lays perfectly and frames his face wonderfully. Then I start to think about his eyes. They are gorgeous. I used to think that brown eyes can't be pretty because I loved blue eyes too much. Sky's eyes are the most perfect shade of blue, but Mark's eyes are so much better. His eyes are so gentle and loving. I love looking at them when he laughs because his eyes have flecks of gold in them that only show when he is laughing, or smiling. I also love the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles.

I realize that I am zoned out and snap back into reality. I pick up my phone and look at the time it is 6 o'clock in the morning. I was out of it for almost two hours. I need to record a video today and while I'm up I might as well do it now. I get up out of bed and walk into the bathroom and splash my face with cold water to help further wake me up. I then brush my teeth. I decide to try to at least fix my hair, but then I come to the conclusion that it is a total lost cause. I find my grey hat and flip it on covering the mess that is my hair.

I start to set up my camera and new microphone that I am super excited to use. I get done when I realize that I am really hungry. I go into my kitchen and make some fried eggs and potatoes. I sit down at my desk, and I open my computer and decide to go on Youtube. I start looking at what I can watch, and I see one of Mark's videos pop up. I look through his videos to see what I want to watch.

Suddenly my Skype goes off making me jump and grab my chest to calm myself down. I see that am getting a call from Mark. Really? Now?!? I was about to eat! I can't eat in front of people so I push my food to the side.

Mark's face pops up on the screen. "Hey Sean!!" He says in a excited tone. His eyes... they are doing the thing. I see him waving, and I wave back trying to match his upbeat energy.

"Hey!" I respond. Desperately trying to hide the tired in my voice. Mark start to excitedly ramble on about how we could possibly do our video. I throw out a few games we could possibly do and we finally agree on one. He stops talking for a second.

I give him a confused look as his face turns to concern. He gestures to the screen and says "Um Sean what is that smoke next to your computer?"

I calm down and brush it off and say "Oh it is just my breakfast." He gives me a confused look. I watch as his face wrinkles in confusion.

He crosses his arms faking a stern voice and face. He even goes as far as to cross his arms over his chest, "Well why aren't you eating it then?" My cheeks immediately flush red. I was really hoping he wouldn't notice that I had food. I hate eating in front of other people.

"Uhm... well... I don't... like eating in front of people..." I hang my head down in shame once I am done talking because I realize how stupid it sounds.

Mark seems to notice my change in mood and calmly says "Hey... it's okay you can eat in front of me you don't have to be ashamed." I look back up into his eyes. His voice calmed me down.

I reluctantly reach for my food and start to eat. I am still really nervous so I am eating super slowly. After a moment Mark looks me in the eyes and says "Would you feel better if I ate something too?" I nod my head quickly a small smile tugging at my lips. He gets up and leaves the computer.

While he is gone I can't help but think about him, his eyes, his hair... everything. I snap back into reality to Mark waving his hand in front of the computer and saying my name over and over "Sean... Sean.... Sean... Earth to Sean.... SEAN!!!" I shake my head fully snapping back into reality.

I watch a smirk form on his handsome face, "What were you thinking about? It was something that made you happy... you were smiling... like a lot."

I shift in my seat, and begin to mess it's the hem of my shirt, "Uh... I- I don't know..." We continue to talk, but I keep finding myself getting lost in his eyes. My eyes flick from his perfect lips to his eyes while he is talking.

Eventually after a few hours of laughing and just talking about nothing and everything at the same time he finally says the inevitable, "I have to go... I have a video to record..." I see him look at his watch and frown. He seems upset that he can't just stay on the call.

I slowly respond "Oh Okay..." trying to sound like I wasn't upset.

After a little while longer of us just sitting in soft silence he finally waves at the screen "Buh bye." He says softly. He ends the call swiftly. I watch my computer take me back to my desktop.

"Bye Mark..." I say quietly to myself.

I start to think about him almost immediately once he hangs up. I know it sounds weird, but I could not get him out of my head. He is just so perfect. I have never felt this way about a person before... I think I might... like him. 

Wait no. I'm not gay! I don't feel that way about other men.

Right?