Not as Planned

**Sean's perspective**
I wake up to the feeling of someone sitting down on the bed next to me. My eyes open and are met with a pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I smile "Good morning Markimoo" I snuggle closed into his chest because my room feels really chilly. I take a deep breath inhaling the smell of his cologne. I smile even bigger. I am immediately warmer so I decide to put my hands up by his chest also. I hear him say, "Good morning Jackaboy", quietly. I blush intensely enjoying his deep morning voice.

I didn't know how long we had been laying there like that when I finally decided to switch how I was laying. I wanted to talk to Mark since we had just been kind of lying there in silence. Comforting silence, but still silence. Mark was laying on his side and facing me, but my face was down in his chest. I gently push him with my hand so that he is on his back. I scoot up so my head is on his shoulder and face him.

He looks down at me and smiles, "Uncomfortable were we?" He says in a fake sarcastic tone.

I giggle and say "No I just wanted to talk to you, and look you in your eyes easier."

Mark chuckles deeply in response. "What do you want to talk about Sean?" He continues to adjust to make himself more comfortable. I smile as I feel his hand start playing with my hair.

I look up more at him. "Why did you come here? To Ireland I mean. We are only friends why do you care so much. I'm not that special..." I fade out as I continue to talk. As soon as I am done speaking I feel him stop playing with my hair.

When I look up at him I see confusion, sadness, and lastly anger flash behind his sweet brown eyes. I quickly break eye contact with him. The last thing I want to see is Mark mad at me. I bury my head in his chest. And sink down so I am further away from his face. I take a deep breath and prepare myself for him to yell at me.

The waiting is agonizing. My heart starts pounding louder in my chest. I can feel mark shifting and moving under me. Finally he moves out from underneath me completely and my head falls hard against my bed. I finally sit up and look at Mark reluctantly. I notice he isn't completely off of the bed, but he had just sat up and now his back is against the headboard. His hands are in front of his face. I can't tell what he is doing actually. Did I make him this mad? I slowly move closer to him. I see his shoulders start to shake. Then I realize he is crying.

He pushes the palms of his hands into his eyes. I'm guessing in an attempt to stop the tears. It doesn't work though. I hate making Mark cry I didn't mean to. "Mark...Mark... wait no no no don't cry... why are you crying?"

I am slowly inching closer to him still afraid that he is angry. His legs are straight on the bed. He tries to say something, but he won't move his hands from in front of his face so I can't hear what he is saying.

I continue to slowly inch closer and closer to Mark. I want to comfort him, but I am so afraid he is mad at me. He moves his hands away from his face finally at this point I wish he wouldn't have. His eyes are bloodshot and his under eyes are super puffy. His face is super blotchy. It makes me feel absolutely awful. I still have no idea why he is crying.

I can feel my face starting to heat up as my emotions begin to rise, but I know that I should stay strong for Mark right now, especially if he is upset and it is my fault. He looks at me slowly before I can even start to recognize what is going on Mark starts to yell.

"I came here because I was scared Sean! I thought I lost you... Did you ever take the five seconds to read those messages I sent you! I was a mess!" I flinch as yelling is one of my triggers. I begin to shake.

I can feel all my emotion taking over and I can't help myself. "Why were you so scared it was only a coming out video everything was fine! I could have handled things on my own!" I yell back at him. I instantly regret it. I don't know what I'm doing I'm glad he came I would not have been able to do anything if he wasn't here. I might be dead if it wasn't for him.

He reaches for my arm and roughly grabs my wrist. The pain reminds me that I most definitely couldn't have handled things all one my own. "Really!?! Everything was fine was it!?! When I got here you were lying face down on the ground pretty much dead!! I almost lost you!! And you dare say that everything was fine!" His face is completely red and he is shaking with rage. His grip tightens on my wrist as he flips over my arm and points at the cuts on my wrist that still haven't completely healed. "That is not fine! That is not how you handle things! I thought... I thought..." all of the anger leaves his eyes and pure sadness replaces it. "I thought I was going to lose not only my best friend, but the first person I have ever truly loved." His voice is completely broken. It makes me feel awful.

I feel tears starting to prick my eyes. "Sean whether you know it or not I care about you... a lot, you bring me happiness. You are so beautiful, funny, sweet, caring, and perfect. I don't know why you can't see that, but you are. Please just believe me. You are worth it. You are enough. Please just promise me one thing," he reaches out and grabs my arm again just this time more gentle, "this will never happen again."

Tears are now freely falling from my face. I nod my head and crawl closer to him. He pulls me into him cradling me gently as if I could break at any moment. I begin sobbing. I tuck my head into his chest up by his face. He begins to rock me back and forth slowly. After a few minutes he kisses the top of my head gently. Through sobs I just keep saying I'm sorry over and over again. I don't really know what else to say. Mark keeps shushing me and telling me it's okay and that he is here. I continue to cry for what feels like forever. I really needed this.

**Mark's perspective**
I decide against going out I can always take him there some other time. Right now he just needs me. I feel really bad for snapping at him, but what he was saying was not true. He keeps apologizing and I feel really bad. I keep kissing his head gently and rocking him trying to calm him down.

Eventually his sobbing becomes silent. I know he is still crying because his shoulders are shaking and his breathing is shallow. He looks up at me and points to the bedside table at his inhaler. It is across the bed from me so I have to strain, but I reach it. I hand it to him. He puts the inhaler in his mouth and inhales deeply. He holds his breath for a few moments with his eyes closed.

When his eyes open he look back up at me. "Mark... thank you." He says to me in a quiet whisper.

I smile warmly pulling him in even closer to me. "Sean just know I'm always here for whatever you need. If it is someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, a hug, or even just someone to listen. I'm not going anywhere I promise." He smiles back at me and snuggles into my chest. "I had something planned but seeing how we had unforeseen events take place I don't want to do it anymore, and I have a better plan anyway." I smile at him and slide off of the bed with him still in my lap. Once I get to the edge I stand up and carry him bridal style into the living room.

I sit on the couch and he lays down with his head in my lap. I pick up the remote, and I ask him what we should watch and he says that he doesn't care. I start going through Netflix and find a love movie. I barely look at the title before I click play. I know I'm going to be distracted by the beautiful man laying in my lap letting me play with his hair anyway so what does it matter. I smile.

This may not have been the original plan, but this will probably be a lot more fun.
----------------------------------------------
I will probably publish again today because I am so into this story! I already know how I want to do in the next chapter!!!
❤️~Addison