I'm Sorry Mark

A/N
Just forewarning this chapter contains vivid descriptions of exactly what happens and thought processes of suicide. Also there is a very vividly explained scene of cutting. Just forewarning if you are uncomfortable with that I would say not to read this chapter. Okay Bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Mark's perspective**
"Sean? what are you doing?" I ask really worried because of the repeated sounds of pain escaping his lips. I know that I have to remain calm. I can feel myself start to break down, but I hold all of it in. I need to worry about Sean right now not me.

A few moments pass with no answer, but then all of the sudden Sean finally begins to talk. "Mark... I'm so sorry... I can't do it anymore... goodbye...  just leave..." My heart shatters and I melt to the ground outside the door. Then it finally clicks. Sean isn't talking about us...

I jump up off of the ground pounding my fists against the door. "Sean stop please don't do this! You don't have to do this! I'm here for you just let me in..." My voice breaks off at the end and turns into a sob.

"Mark please just go... I love you... I don't want you to see me like this..." He whimpers.

"Sean I'm not leaving you!" I scream through the door I don't mean to yell, but he needs to get it through his head.

I start to slam my entire body weight into the door. Sean hisses loudly in pain from the other side of the door. "Sean... Please stop..." I sob out. When he doesn't answer panic immediately fills my entire body. It is silent except for my sobs. There are no sounds of pain or anything else coming from behind the door.

**Jack's perspective**
I can hear Mark sobbing outside of the door while he is slamming into it. I close my eyes and wish that he would just walk away. I really don't want him to see me like this. God I hate myself! I love him so much, yet I put him in so much pain all of the time.

I look down at my arms. I imagine Marks face when he walks in and finds me dead lying here with cuts all up and down my arms. I can tell the door is about to give out under Mark's weight. If he refuses to leave then I at least want to be dead when he walks in. I don't want to see the look of disappointment an sadness on his beautifully handsome face.

I look at the blade that is in my hand. I study it carefully and bring it to my neck. Just as the door slams open I press the blade into my neck. I just want to get it over with I just want to die... As the blade presses into my neck I begin to pass out from blood loss.

Mark runs over to me with tears streaming down his cheeks. The blade slides out of my hands as Mark catches me in his arms and pulls me onto his lap.  A few of his tears fall onto my cheek as he pulls me into him and puts his forehead on mine. Then my eyes slowly flutter shut.

**Mark's perspective**
I pull Sean into my lap and rest my head on his forehead I grab the blade from on the ground next to him. I chuck it across the bedroom as far away from him as possible.

Finally I notice Sean has passed out in my arms from blood loss. I pull my face away from him shaking. I shakily place my hand on his neck trying to find a pulse. It is there but faint. There is now blood all over my hand. I look down at the damage he has done. There are cuts all up and down his arms. I cannot count them all because the blood makes them all blur together.

He slit his throat too. Luckily not too deep and not close enough to any main arteries. Still his neck is bleeding profusely I place my hand over it. I don't know why, but I don't call 911. I took off my flannel and tied the sleeves around his arms to slow the blood flow. 

I pick him up bridal style and lay him down on his bed. I run to the bathroom to grab some supplies. Once I get in there I know I need to hurry I grab a small tote thing he is using to keep his things that go on the counter in.

I dump it into the sink still shaking. I find gauze and medical tape and grab a bunch of them I find rubbing alcohol and grab that as well. I also grab some pain medicine, and some rags. I run to the kitchen and grab a bowl and fill it with water. I quickly make my way back to Sean's room. He is still lying on his bed.

I rush over an put all of my things on the bedside table. I first grab his right arm. I dip a rag into the bowl of water and begin to gently rub off the blood. Once it is all gone I can clearly see all of the cuts he made. I pause looking at them. Then I continue. I pour rubbing alcohol on them carefully trying not to get any on the bed. I place the gauze on them and tape it to his arm. I do the same to his other arm.

Once I get done wrapping both of his arms I realize I am still crying. I clean up his neck then realize it's actually not as bad as it looked when it was bleeding. I turn and dip the other rag into the water and I lay it over his forehead. I decide to go grab my computer so that I can edit and post the video while I am waiting for him to wake up.

**TIME SKIP**
**Jack's perspective**
I can only see black and only feel pain. My entire body is aching. I try to open my eyes, but I can't do it. This sends me into full panic. I start to breathe quick and short. I can hear shuffling next to me and I begin to shake.

I hear something get dropped onto the floor. Then I feel hands on my shoulder and thigh. They begin to shake me more violently. I can hear Mark saying "Sean...Sean...Wake up..." Suddenly his talking turns into him shouting. "SEAN WAKE UP!!" My eyes shoot open and I am met with a concerned looking Mark.

"Sean are you okay what happened?!? You passed out I fixed you up and you just started to have a panic attack!!!" I can't talk because I am currently still having that panic attack. I have many fears and one of them is not being able to move which is basically what just happened. Mark holds up one finger then runs out of the room.

A few seconds later he comes back in and hands my inhaler to me. I try to put it to my mouth but my hands are way too shaky. He takes it back from me and puts it in my mouth. He presses down and I take a deep breath. He pulls it away I hold my breath for a few seconds then do it again. After about three times I can finally breath though I am still shaking.

I sit up hanging my legs of of the edge of the bed. Mark is now kneeling next to the bed his eyes are all red and puffy and I can tell he has been crying. I instantly feel horrible this is all my fault.

I look down and the floor so I don't have to look at Marks face any longer. He isn't having any of it though. He gently grabs my chin and moves my gaze to where I am staring into his deep chocolate brown eyes. "I'm so so sorry Mark..." I say a tear rolling down my cheek. All he does is shake his head.

After a few moments he finally says "What happened Sean one second you were perfectly fine... Then the next you are crumple on the floor talking to yourself?"

I look at him and honestly say "I don't know... I just wanted to be gone I feel like such a burden..." My gaze falls back to the ground. Again Mark gently lifts my chin up and I am forced to look him in the eyes.

A tear rolls down his cheek, and he leans in slowly meeting my lips for a soft loving kiss. He pulls away after only a few seconds. I continue to look him in the eye. "Sean promise me... You will never ever call yourself a burden again..." I nod because I am too shocked to speak. His gaze falls to my arms there are so many cuts all up and down both of my arms. "I don't know what I would do without you Sean... I love you so much... Don't you ever scare me like that again." He looks back up at me.

I finally find my voice and say "I promise I won't... I love you too..." Mark stands up and walks around the bed laying on the other side he lays one of his arms out toward me as I lay down on it. He pulls me closer into him and kisses my forehead lovingly.

I rest my head on his chest and listen to his steady breathing. "Goodnight Sean."

"Goodnight Mark." Slowly my eyes flutter shut sending me into a peaceful sleep.