Bonding Over Subnautica

**Mark's perspective**
After we get off of Skype I try to shake off the sad mood that having to hang up on him left me with. I set up all of my camera stuff to record a video. Today I am recording this first video of a game series I am going to make on a game called Subnautica. (I know this time line is off) Apparently it is about you being in the ocean on some alien planet. I hate the ocean why do I do this to myself! I turn on the camera "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome to Subnautica..."

**TIME SKIP**
"... and as always I will see you in the next video Buh bye!!!" Finally about two and a half hours later I am done recording. I am so worn out. That game is so fun though I could play it forever! I turn off my recording lights and put away my equipment. My recording room is super hot so I take off my shirt and decide I am going to get into the shower. I start getting out my pajamas and my computer turns on by its self. At first I am a little freaked out, but then I see the familiar picture and hear the familiar tune. It is my Skype going off and Jack is calling me.

I walk over to my computer and sit down before answering the call. I see Jack's smiling face. It warms my heart to see him in a better mood then he was in earlier. "Hey!" He practically yells through the screen. I jump covering my ears before chuckling lightly. He covers his mouth blushing, "I'm sorry Mark..." he says a lot quieter.

"No it's fine Sean," I see him calm and he laughs lightly, "what's up?" I respond.

Sean shrugs his shoulders and a cheeky smile crosses his face. "I don't know just bored I guess." He seems to be genuinely happy.

I decide to close my computer a little bit because it was still open really wide from me recording. I look up at the small picture of me to see if I am on the screen and I am. I notice that Sean's mouth is hanging open. "What?" I say jokingly. I genuinely have no clue what he is doing.

I notice his eyes aren't looking into mine I scoot a little closer into the screen "N-n-nothing.... s-so what's up with you?" He says regaining my eye contact and loosing his stutter suddenly.

**Jack's perspective**
I just got done recording my video and I am pretty bored so I decide to Skype Mark. He answers slower then he normally does, but I figure he is just busy. We start talking then he adjusts his screen a little bit and I can tell he is shirtless. My jaw completely drops. Mark's body is perfect. His muscles are just the right amount of toned. He has a perfect v-line and a great set of abs.

I don't realize that I am full on staring until Mark asks "What?" For some reason I can not find my words.

I mean to say " Nothing, so what's up?", but instead it comes out more as "N-n-nothing.... s-so what's up?" I mentally curse myself for stuttering. I finally pull my eyes away from his perfect body only to stare back into his perfect brown eyes.

He answers my question by saying, "Oh nothing I just got done recording a video. What about you?"

"Same! What game did you play?" I ask, my internal excitement showing through in the tone of my voice.

His eyes practically light up. "Oh it's this cool game called Subnautica," instantly I know exactly what he is talking about, "It was so much fun I am planning on doing many episodes on it!"

I nod my head agreeing with what he is saying. "I played that game too it was so much fun!!!"

We had about an hour long talk about the game. He made me promise not to reveal any secrets so I didn't.

As time passes I begin to see that Mark was really tired. So I tell him that he should get some rest and that we can talk later. He agrees. We say our goodbyes and he hangs up. I sit at my computer and reply to some comments and get on twitter. I am extremely tired and decide to go to sleep for the night. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold.

All night I dreamed of that perfect brown eyed boy.

What can I say? I just can't help myself.