I Love You

**Jack's perspective**
I finally calm down after a little bit and can now breathe. I feel like I should be out of tears by now, but my body proves me wrong by sending me into another breakdown. I fall to the floor and curl up into a fetal position. All of the comments start swirling around in my head, and it gets to the point where I am feeling pain but am completely numb at the same time.

I have no clue how long I have been crying and laying on the ground for. I can hear my computer going off over and over again. It sounds like a Skype call. At one point in the middle of everything I look up at my computer to see that it is Mark calling me. I want to get up, I want to answer the call, but I cannot move. I am too weak. The sound of the Skype calls seemed like they went on forever.

I finally stop crying, and could actually stand. I walk into my bathroom. I didn't know what I was doing all I could focus on were the comments swirling around in my head:

F*ggot... Attention whore... unsubscribe... no wander you are so stupid.... go die... kill yourself... you are going to h*ll... god hates gays.... burn in h*ll...

There are so many that they start to get jumbled in my head. I'm not even able to think anymore. I reach into the cabinet feeling around until my hand lands on something cold and metal.

I walk back into my bedroom. My computer is still going off. I sit on the edge of my bed. I look over at my computer and feel tears brimming my eyes. I love Mark so much, and I feel like I need to tell him, but I don't want him to possibly see so I will answer first. Then I have to make sure that I hang up. I slowly walk over to my computer.

As soon as I sit down in the chair Mark calls me again. I take a deep breath and pick up the call. Heart racing and tears still running down my face.

**Mark's perspective**
I am starting to get scared that Sean has done something to himself. I feel tears freely falling down my face.

Suddenly he answers my call. I am so happy that he answered my face lit up in a bright smile. That same smile quickly fell as I look at the man on my computer.

Sean's eyes are bloodshot red from what I can assume are tears. He has wet cheeks from the trails the tears have been taking and there are still tears falling. His hair is wild showing he has not yet gotten ready today. I notice that he isn't even dressed yet.
"Sean... are you okay...I...I uh I saw your coming out video..." Sean just nods his head but breaks his eye contact with me and looks at the ground. I can feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks. It hurts me so much to see him like this.

"Sean... look at me please..." I say through tears. I bite my lip hard trying to contain my own feelings to help him. He looks up at me and now I am staring into his eyes. I notice that all of the bright blue in his eyes has turned to a dull gray surrounded by redness. His under eyes are puffy. "Sean-"

I quickly get cut off by him "Mark stop feeling sorry for me..."  his words cut into me like they were a knife.

"How am I supposed to react? You came out and are getting so much hate for everything I'm not going to be cold hearted!" I say a little louder simply because all my emotions are swirling.

"Maybe it would be easier if you didn't care so much!" He says. His voice is faltering but he is staying at the same level of intensity as I did.

I feel my heart shatter at this point I can't contain anything anymore. "I can't not care about you Sean! You are my best friend! I have to care about you it's what friends do!" I yell at him.

His eyes meet mine, "Well maybe I don't want you to care about me Mark! Have you ever thought about that?!?"

"Sean look at yourself! Why wouldn't I worry about you! You look like you are teetering on the edge of a cliff!" We are both practically screaming at this point. "I have to save you Sean. I have to help you! I just need you to grab my hand so you won't fall!"

"Well what if I wanna fall Mark!!" His voice cracks when he says my name. I watch as his face goes from anger to sadness. "What if I don't want to take your hand... what if I wanna don't wanna be saved..." He puts his head in his hands tugging at his own hair. "What if I wanna die..." His voice fully cracked at the end making his voice stay almost at a whisper.

My anger all fades away. "Sean... no no no. Don't think like that. I am here for you. You don't need to think those things please just let me help you..." Tears are freely falling down my face.

Sean looks back up at me. I watch him scan my face. He quickly wipes his eyes. "No Mark. It isn't like that. I'm fine I promise. I don't even know why I said that. Please don't cry..." He was not keeping it together well as he was nearly sobbing again by the time he finished what he was saying. I could tell that he was hiding something.

"Sean... please don't lie to me... are you sure you are okay?" Sean nods his head slowly. He wipes some of the tears off of his face, and he takes a deep breath.

"Mark I really need to tell you something... I have felt this way for a long time... I really need to just get it out... okay here goes... Mark... I love you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
So it begins!!! Here goes the story hang on for the ride!!! Septiplier Away!!!
❤️~Addison