First Date

**Mark's perspective**
I did it! I finally asked him and he said yes. Nothing in this world could make me more happy then I am right now. I smile into the kiss that he plants onto my lips making him smile back. I pull away instantly wishing I wouldn't have, but I want to take him on our date.

"Let's go record our videos for today and then I have something super fun planned." I say to Sean.

He giggles quietly. "Well okay then." He leaves the room to go to his recording room I just decide to set up my stuff in the living room. It is a little bit more difficult, but I don't mind.

I decide that I am going to play some more Subnaitica because it has been a while as I need to do more things. Once I log onto the game I realize damnit! Stupid Reaper broke my Seamoth now I have to make a new one! Well I guess time to start farming before I turn on the camera. I will still farm a little on camera, but I try not to waste too much time on it.

**Jack's perspective**
I can't believe it. Me and Mark are dating. I've never been so happy in my life. I literally cannot stop smiling. I am going to record another episode of The Forest. I sit down and clap my hands to do my intro.

**TIME SKIP**
**Jack's perspective**
I finally finish recording my two videos, and I know that I need to start getting ready for whatever me and Mark are doing. He told me not to dress too nice. I grab some ripped black jeans, a blue sweatshirt, and my tennis shoes. I decide not to wear my hat today. I need to take a shower so I quickly grab the rest of my things and go into the bathroom.

I look in the mirror at myself. For once when I look I see a genuine smile not just a fake one to cover up all of the pain. Mark makes me this happy. I pull off my shirt and look down at my arms. Instantly I feel regret creeping up on me. Then I remember that Mark helped me through everything, and even though I have hurt him he still loves me. I jump into the shower and stand under the water letting it run over my icy skin warming me up. I just stand under the water for I don't even know how long.

Finally I snap back into reality and I begin to actually take a shower. I jump out once I am done and the mirror is covered in fog. On it I decide for some stupid reason to write S + M. I smile at the mirror. I finally begin to get dressed pulling on all of my clothes. I style my hair once the fog in the mirror disappears. I decide that I want it to be a little bit more relax of a hair day. So I let it dry hanging in my face an I can just push it back if I need to. I smile at myself in the mirror. I can't wait for me and Mark to go on this date.

**Mark's perspective**
Ugh why does farming take so freaking long I swear that will be most of this episode because I can't do anything without my Seamoth.

Finally I can rebuild it. I don't know what I want to do now. I think I might just end the episode. I decide that I will end the episode here but I still have a whole other video to record before me and Sean can leave, but I want to leave now.

I search around on my hard drive and find a video that I filmed a while ago I will just post that also. I begin to quickly edit the first video while sitting in Sean's computer chair at his desk. Suddenly the whole file gets corrupted. I slam my hands down on the desk "GODDAMNIT" that was the Subnaitica file also. "AHHH! UGH!!" I scream some more. I place my hands in front of my face and rest my elbows on the desk. What do I do now? I sit there and think. I have never been so angry, now I have to wait even longer to go on that date with Sean.

I feel as two hands gently get placed on my shoulders "What's wrong Mark?" Sean asks me.

"The whole damn video just deleted..." I say with my face still in my hands.

I hear Sean sigh from behind me. "We don't have to go on the date if you still need to record we can go tomorrow. I know how important your fans are to you." He says.