Sean?

**Sean's perspective**
I click on the messages to read them. I start to cry as I am reading them I get down to one that really worries me. 'I wish I could come to Ireland'

I begin to panic Mark can't see me like this. I feel like he actually cares. What if he starts to treat me like a charity case? What is he going to think of me when he sees the cuts? What if he gets disappointed or even mad? What if he doesn't feel like taking care of someone? I feel as I begin sobbing harder then I previously was.

I then begin to notice that it feels like everything is closing in around me. I can't catch my breath at all. I'm having another panic attack. God I hate being this weak and having these all of the time, but I can't help it.

It feels like the entire room is closing in on me. I know that I need to get to my inhaler and pills, but I left them on my desk last night after my call with Mark. I can feel my body starting to give out I really need to get to them now!! I barely manage to grab the doorknob and open the door, but once I do I realize that my desk is all the way across the room from my bathroom.
Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but standing is a struggle right now. I take one step and end up falling to my knees gasping for breath. I know that I need to get over to my inhaler because if I don't I will pass out. I don't know how long for either, and no body will be coming over for a long time unless Mark does. I don't even know if he is.

I start to drag my body across the floor unable to get to my feet. After what felt like years, but was probably only about 15 to 20 minutes I finally reach my desk. I grab onto the edge of it and stand up.

I feel a buzz in my hand my phone. duh! I am so out of it I completely forgot about it. I look at it and I am barely able to read what is on the screen my vision is starting to fade I glance at it once more and realize the name is Markimoo I read "I just landed I am on my way to your address that you told me a while ago!!!" I finish pulling myself up with what little strength I have left.

I finally wrap my hand around my inhaler. I feel my legs give out from underneath me. I hit my head off the side of my desk and fall to the floor. I knock my pills onto the ground and my inhaler falls out of my reach. Everything is almost pitch black now. The last thing I hear is my door opening...

"Sean?"