Unhealthy Obsession

Hey guys!!!! I know that it has been a really long time. but I would like to announce that I am actually writing a legitamate book! It is all my own characters, all my own story line, everything is completely mine. When I say book I seriously mean book. The chapters are going to be way longer and have a lot more detail than this and my other one!! I am so excited and I would really love it if you guys would read it and support it! It is called Unhealthy Obsession here is the preview:

Lillette fell asleep writing as usual, her head resting on her desk next to her laptop. She is in the middle of writing a book. She is always writing. She has probably written three books over the course of the last two years, but this one for some reason is different. She made the character and immediately fell in love with him. She loved the way he looked, the way he acted, everything about him. His name is Asher. He had been abused as a child by his father. He always tried to protect his little brother, but one night he lost it. His dad came home in a rage and began to beat him in front of his mother. He looked at her hoping she would do something, but she just watched. Later that night he found himself standing over their bed holding a knife. Without even thinking he stabbed them both leaving only his brother alive. Killing his family had filled him with joy. He walked into his little brother John's room. He sat there until he woke up. John looks at Asher scared for just a second until Asher shushes him quietly and tells him to go back to sleep. He has long black hair that most of the time is covering his eyes. His skin is pale, almost white. His eyes are a sad shade of grey. His face is adorned with bruises that won't go away and blood that seems to never wash off.

Lillette has had a slightly weird obsession with him. Ever since she made his backstory. She sometimes wishes that he could be real. That he could take her away from all of her problems. She is starting to fall in love. Lillette has even said that if she were in his world or he were here she would say "Goodnight." to all of her victims like his line of "Go back to sleep.". Her family ignored it, simply saying she was just, "Going through a phase", but she knew that this was so much more, and she was destined to find Asher.

As she slept soundly, Lillette's computer started glitching next to her. Suddenly, the computer blacks out and falls to the floor. The tip of a knife slowly starts to come out of the computer screen. A pale hand following it. Slowly a figure crawls out of the computer. He has pitch black hair, and he is tall and slim, but muscular. Asher. He turns to look at Lillette her long brown hair cascading over her face. He walks up to her and moves it away with the blade of his knife. He tilts his head, but smiles. He walks back over the the computer he just crawled out of picking it up with one hand. He sees his name and carries it over to her bed. He sits on the edge of the bed reading the story silently.

Her phone goes off causing her to jump. She turns it off rubbing her eyes to try to wake herself up. Her neck hurts from sleeping at her desk again. She lightly rubs her neck then she jumps as a scratchy voice comes from behind her. "How'd you sleep?" The voice says. She slowly turns her head and stares in shock. Sitting on the bed in front of her is her character. The one that she created. Asher! She rubs her eyes again thinking that she must still be asleep, but when she opens them he is now standing in front of her his arm held out to her. She slowly grabs his hand and he helps her up. "What? Have you never seen a psychopath before?" He asks cracking an even wider smile then the one that was there before. Lillette is unable to find any words so she just shakes her head.