Remember Me

I am writing a book for my creative writing class. It is called Remember Me. I'm super excited for it. Here is the preview:

I snap out of the sweet memory and my gaze goes back into the beautiful woman sitting next to me. I still don't know how I managed to get so lucky. We stop at the red light, and a car turns just barely missing us. The light turns green as I slowly start to move forward my eyes glued to the road. Driving has always made me nervous. Once we are about halfway through I see Nova turn and look at me. She smiles at me. Then out of the corner of my eye I see her face turn to horror she screams. "Mia!!" She screams. I turn my head to look out my window and I see a truck heading straight towards us. There is no time for me to move whatsoever.

Time stops. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. I'm frozen. I don't know what to do. The car collides with ours. Hitting my door with such force that it flips the car. My head slams against the window. I feel the airbag hit my face. I feel the seat belt lock and rub against my neck no doubt leaving a mark. I feel the glass shards hit my body making tiny cuts across my skin as all of the windows break. I feel the car flip twice. We land on the roof and I slam my head off of it. I can barely open my eyes. My head is pounding and I am sensitive to all light. I look in front of me and I see fire. I feel the heat. I look towards Nova. She has blood coming from her nose. No doubt it is broken. There is also small cuts all over her body.
I fell the car shift. Then my door pops open. A man is standing there. He is tall and muscular. He cuts my seatbelt and pulls me through the door. He then runs around the car doing the same with Nova. I see her crawl to me. I let my head relax and fall to the ground. I am looking up at the sky. It is so blue. Which surprises me because the sun is also setting. The man comes up to me and begins talking. All I can hear is a constant ringing in my ears. I see his lips moving, but I can't understand a word he is saying. I see darkness starting to surround my vision until it completely consumes it.

~❤️Addison