I Love You Too

**Mark's perspective**
I wake up to a cute Sean sleeping on my chest. We are still cuddling. I can't remember the last time I had a better nights rest.

Sophie walks in and whispers "Hey Mark? Good news the doctor has cleared Sean he is good to go! He made a quick recovery. The doctor wants him to take it easy though. Just watch him like I know you will. Make sure he is eating and sleeping regularly."

A wide smile spreads across my face, "Wait he can come home!?" I whisper excitedly. She nods her head smiling softly. I look down at Sean still sleeping soundly. I want to hug Sophie. I start to gently slide out from under Sean's head. Once I finally get up I practically tackle Sophie. She laughs and hugs me back. "I will let you give him the news." She walks out of the room.

I am a smiling mess, and I am super excited. It takes all of my will power to not wake him up right now and tell him the wonderful news. I decide to go out and get us some coffee from Starbucks. I get in the car, and I immediately begin to cry. Not sad tears, happy tears, relieved tears. Sean is finally getting to come home! Once I can see out of my eyes again I start the car. I drive the 5 minutes to Starbucks and end up ordering two black coffees. I know that is what Sean likes, and I couldn't think of anything I wanted.

Once I finally get back to the hospital I walk in to Sean's room, and he is still asleep. I decide that I should find all of Sean's clothes, and get them ready so we can leave as soon as possible. I am so excited to finally go home with him. I wonder if he will want me to find a hotel or if he will let me stay with him. I go over to the closet across the room. I find his clothes almost immediately. I think I grabbed them without really thinking. I pull out a maroon quarter sleeved shirt, a pair of black jeans, and his grey bowler hat. His black tennis shoes were already on the floor.

I turn my head, and I see Sean shifting. It almost looks like he is reaching out for something. He sits up really fast and in a panic "Mark!!!!" He screams frantically.

I drop his clothes to the floor "Sean... Sean! I'm right here I'm right here it's okay..." I run over to where I am standing right next to him. Only now do I realize that he is crying. "Sean what is wrong why did you panic did you have another nightmare?" Sean shakes his head no. I lean in to him and place a gentle hand on his cheek and wipe away the tear that is slowly falling.

"You don't need to be sad anymore because for 1 I got us some Starbucks, and guess what?" I say trying to change the mood and cheer him up.

"What?" He questions slightly rolling his eyes at my childlike excitement.

I smile really big and grab his hand tightly, "I just have to get Sophie in here to take all of the equipment off of you, but then we can leave." Sean's eyes widen and a bright smile spreads across his face making me smile even wider. I go out into the hallway and Sophie happens to be walking by.

Short Time Skip
"Alright all done!" Sophie turns away from Sean and smiles at me. I hand Sean all of his clothes, and he goes into the bathroom to change. I turn my attention back to Sophie who is standing in the doorway.

"Thank you Sophie... for everything." I say and smile warmly. I scratch the back of my neck hoping this conversation won't be too awkward.

"Awe Mark your welcome! I'm going to miss you so much." She hugs me tightly. Once I pull away I hand her my phone.

After a few seconds of silence I find my words "Oh here put in your number so we can stay in touch." I laugh nervously hoping that she isn't thinking anything weird of it. She types down a few things and hands me back my phone. She walks out and I wave goodbye.

Sean walks out of the bathroom. His under eyes are all puffy and red it looks like he has just been crying. I want to ask him what is wrong, but I decide it doesn't matter. I walk up to him and give him a hug. For a second he sits there, but then he starts bawling and hugs me harder. He keeps mumbling something into my shoulder, but I can't hear what he is saying.

**Sean's perspective**
Once I got away from Mark I could not stop crying. The dream keeps replaying over and over in my head again and again. That look he gave me right before he did it. I can't get it out of my head. When I woke up and he wasn't next to me I though my dream had come true. I was worried. I thought I lost him. I can't even imagine where I would be without Mark. I finally look at the clothes Mark brought for me. He knows me so well my favorite tee shirt jeans and my grey bowler hat. I finally get dressed, but I can't get myself to stop crying.

I walk out of the bathroom, and without anything being said Mark pulls me into a tight hug. I try to fight the urge, but I lose the battle and begin to bawl into his shoulder. I am mumbling "Mark please don't go I love you." over and over into his shoulder.

I have no clue how long we had been standing there before I finally pulled away. Mark looked me in the eyes and smiled, "Are you ready to go home?" I nod my head like an excited child, and we walk out together.

We get out to my car and Mark sits down in the drivers seat. He finds his way back to the apartment complex. I really just want to watch some movies. I ask Mark if he has anything specific he wants to watch.

He shrugs and just says "Let's watch a scary movie!" I searched randomly and turned one on. I sit down on the couch so thankful I am home. The movie is almost over, but it is getting really scary. I cuddle into Mark. I hear him chuckle slightly and he wraps his arms around me.

"Do you want me to go to a hotel, or can I stay here?" His voice faded out near the end as he scratches the back of his neck.

"You can stay here that is fine." I say sincerely gals that he wasn't going to just leave. I can feel my eyelids starting to get heavy.

Mark nods his head and seems to read my mind. "Are you tired?" I try to reply with a no, but I end up yawning instead. Mark laughs and kisses the top of my head. I can feel my face heating up.

Mark ends up picking me up and carrying me to my bed. I almost ask if he will sleep with me, but I don't want to weird him out.

He covers me with my comforter. He leans down, and for a split second I think he is going to kiss me, but he moves his head and kisses my forehead. I smile enjoying the soft side of him. He turns and begins to walk out. He is about halfway out of the doorway when I say, "Hey Mark goodnight I love you." I blush and cover my mouth. Oh god why did I say that he probably hates me now.He stops as soon as I say it. Almost as if he is just frozen. The silence in the room is deafening.

Finally he turns his head slightly and responds "I... love you too Sean. Goodnight." he says right before he walks completely out of the room shutting the door gently behind him.

I smile pulling a pillow into my chest. I can't believe just told the man of my dreams that I love him.

And he said it back.