Sean Here I Come

**Sean's perspective**
I wake up feeling super dizzy and tired. I look at the clock next to my bed and it says that it is 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I really don't feel like recording today, but I can't let down my fans. I push myself up and wince at the excruciating pain coming from my arm. I pull it onto my lap so that I can see how much damage there is. I guess I took the wrap off last night when I started bleeding because I had no wrap on at all.

The cuts on my arm are covered in dry blood. I stand up and go into the bathroom. It takes a while to get there because I am so dizzy I almost fell to the floor over 20 separate times. When I made it to the bathroom the first thing that I do is look into the mirror. I look pretty bad. You can tell I have been crying for a long time. I have red puffs around my usually bright blue, but now dull gray eyes. My hair is a complete mess.

I decide that I should probably get into the shower. I go back to my bed and get my phone. I walk slowly back into the bathroom. I take off my shirt. I stings really bad when the fabric touches the cuts on my arms, but I manage to get through it and finally get it off. I then start to take off my jeans. I finally get completely undressed and I get in the shower. I hear my phone buzzing over and over.

I quickly wash my hair then I stand in the water letting it run over me. Thoughts start rushing to my head. I block them out. When I go to wash my body the cuts start to sting really badly. Finally I am able to wash all of the dried blood off of my arms. Now there are partly scabbed but most of them are still open. They start to lightly bleed, but I ignore it.

Once I finally get out of the shower and completely dry off my phone buzzes again. I pull on my jeans hair still dripping and look down at it. I have 88 texts from Mark and 11 missed calls. I need to wrap my arm again so I quickly do that.

I pick up my phone and go to the messages. I feel tears start to roll down my face as I skim over the messages. I can tell that he actually cares. I found one of only men in the world that actually cares.

**Mark's perspective**
I got absolutely zero sleep last night. I was up worrying too much. Most of the hours that I was up were spent either texting Sean or calling him. He didn't ever answer anything. I probably sent him over 80 messages. I stop texting him for a second to look back at everything I've said. "God Sean why aren't you answering me?" I say to myself letting the tears fall freely.

Hey
Did you mean what you said on Skype?
I don't know how I feel yet
I'm sorry
Jack please answer me...
Sean
I'm scared
Are you okay?!?
Please answer!!
Hello?
I'm here for you
Just talk to me
I'm not going to run away
If that is what you are afraid of
Please?
What did you do?!?
Please don't do anything stupid
I don't care what people say
Who cares
They will except you eventually just like I do
I'm proud of you
For doing that it had to be hard
Why did you end the Skype so fast?
You didn't give me time to answer
I'm worried about you
You were crying 
I want to help you
Protect you
I wish I could come to Ireland
or you could come here
We could be roommates
I mean if that is what you want
We could colab a lot!!
You are my best friend I want to be there
For you
Please
Sean
Please just answer
Something even just read my messages
You are freaking me out
What do I do
Should I buy a plane ticket?
I might do that
I'm not going to get any sleep
I hope to God that you are just asleep
Please be asleep
I can't lose you
You are my only friend
The only person that I talk to
That only person I would trust with my life
My other friends are just people to colab with
But you are more than that
Sean you mean so much to me
To your fans
To millions of people
I don't know what I would do without you
You make me feel special
And needed
You are so special
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
I'm crying
Please be okay
Just know I'm here for you
You are not alone
I will always be here for you
I will always be here to talk
I can be your shoulder to cry on
if that is what you need
I now you don't think you are important
But you are
I know you don't think you are pretty
But you are gorgeous
I know you think your fat but your not
I know you hate yourself
But I don't
You tell me all of your insecurities all of the time
It is hard for me not to laugh
Because your insecurities
Are what I find the most beautiful about you
Like your eyes
You wish they were a different color
But they are perfect
The most amazing shade of blue
I can't help but get lost in them
when I look at you I can't help but smile
You give me that smile
You light up my entire day
Sean I just realized something...
I think I love you too...

I called him a lot in between all of that too, but he never answered. He hasn't even ready my texts. I stand up out of my bed and walk over to my computer. The first thing I do is buy a ticket to Ireland Sean needs me and I'm going to be there for him. I think I love him after all, and I can't lose him.

I look at the time and it is 3 in the morning. My flight leaves at 5:30 it takes half an hour to get to the airport so I need to get into the shower now. When I step into the shower I know that I need to hurry, but instead I'm just standing under the water.

I didn't even realize, but before I knew it I start loudly sobbing. I am bawling my eyes out. I lean against the wall for support because I feel completely drained. I can feel my legs shanking and threatening to give out.

Finally I think I just run out of tears. I finally start to actually take a shower. I clean myself super fast because I have no clue what time it is. I towel dry my hair and then I wrap my towel around my waist. I walk out to my bed and check my phone to see what time it is. I notice that it is 4 o'clock. I just spent an hour in the shower. I really quickly get dressed and shoot out a tweet saying that my videos might be late because I'm going on a surprise trip to Ireland.

I throw my phone down on the bed and begin grabbing things that I will need when I get there. I have no clue how long I will be staying. So I pack for about a month.

I check my phone again and it is 4:45 I run into the bathroom and brush my hair luckily my hair falls pretty nice naturally. I brush my teeth and then I pack my toothbrush. I put on some deodorant and cologne, and then I pack those too. I grab my phone and slip it into my pocket along with my wallet. I also make sure I grab my passport. I run outside and catch a taxi to the airport. When I get to the airport it is about 5:20 luckily I quickly got through security and made it onto my flight in time.

I got lucky and am sitting in a window seat with no one sitting next to me. I pull out my computer and start to do some work at editing a video that I luckily recorded yesterday. My other video might be a colab with Sean.

I can't believe I'm flying to Ireland I'm finally going to get to meet the guy that I think I am in love with.