Please Shut Up...

ps: italicized is voices in his head bold is what he thinks he is saying in his head but is actually saying out loud...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Jack's perspective**
I already know exactly how I want this to go. I have to talk first so I quickly begin to do so that Mark doesn't talk first. "Hey babe? I say and grab his hand. "You know I don't know what I would do without you here. I love you so so much." I look deep into his eyes so that he can tell that I mean it.

I smile warmly at him. He smiles right back. I let myself get lost in his eyes. I just want to be gone. I want to not worry about anything anymore, not about what my fans think, not about how I am going to be able to tell my parents, not about anything else except how much I love the man standing right in front of me. "Jack I love you too. You completely light up my world." I continue to stare into his deep chocolate brown eyes. I can see every emotion behind them. I finally break the eye contact reluctantly. I smile.

I decide that I should wait to kiss him. Even though I want to. I want it to be special and feel real. I don't want it to be some stupid skit for a video I want it to be in a moment that we will never forget. There is still a big part of me that wants to kiss him so badly, but I can't bring myself to do it because it isn't good enough for the wonderful man standing in front of me.

I start to tear up. Do I even know if I'm good enough for him? I don't think I am. God, why do I have to be so stupid!?! He deserves someone so much better than me. I should let him find that one person, and stop trying to make him stay. He probably only showed up to see if I was crying like the baby that I am. He probably doesn't even truly care about me. I look away from his eyes. He grabs my chin and turns my head so I am forced to look into his beautiful eyes. "Jack I love you..."  Instantly a vioce in my head tells me that he is lying. That he is only telling me what I want to hear. I feel a tear starting to slip from my eye.

I pull my head away from his hand and look at the ground. "Sean what's wrong?" Mark whispers to me.

I continue to look at the ground and whisper "I can't do this Mark..." I can feel Ethan and Marks stares burning into my skull.

"What do you mean?" I can't bring myself to look at him. I don't have to because I can already picture the face of hurt and confusion. "Sean talk to me...you know I'm here for you..."
"He's lying..."
"Stop."
"You know I'm right Sean"
"Please..."
"He doesn't really care about you..."
"He loves me..."
"Does he really...?"
"Ye- I don't know... But that is what he tells me so it must be true!"
"So he can't lie?"
"Stop!"
"Mark doesn't love you!"
"Just face the facts!"
"He is only doing this because you need him..."
"You're being a burden Sean."
All the voices in my head start talking all at once. I can't hear anything. I look up at Mark tears streaming down my face.

He looks really worried. I can see his mouth moving saying things, but I can't hear him over the pounding in my own head. My legs give out from underneath me and I hit the floor. I instinctively grab the sides of my head because I can't handle all the voices yelling at me. "WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I cannot handle all of this. I am full on sobbing. I curl up into a ball and continue sobbing, and as I do this I can feel Mark's presence leave my side.

I slowly pull myself off of the ground and waver once I stand. I turn my head and see Mark talking to Ethan. He hasn't even noticed that I got up. I don't want to bother Mark anymore. I run into my room slamming the door behind me and collapse onto my bed still a sobbing mess. I hear Mark start to softly knock on the door. "Sean are you okay...? What happened?" He asks me softly. I don't answer merely because I cannot talk through the sobs. "Sean it is okay you can talk to me. I'm here for you..." He says still trying to stay calm. I inhale deeply, but my breathing is uneven, so it is really difficult.

My phone dings and I pick it up to see what it is. I see that it is a DM on Instagram. I open it because I like to read direct messages from fans because they are always so sweet. Lord knows that I need something sweet to cheer me up right now. The hate towards me tends to stay on YouTube an not follow me onto other medias.

Apparently this guy decided to change that. Once I open it up  immediately realize that it is hate. Sadly, curiosity gets the best of me and My mind makes me have to read it. I know I shouldn't because I'm already crying, but I can't help it. I try to wipe my eyes so that I can see. Then I begin to read.

**Mark's perspective**
I hear as Sean's sobs begin to get quieter for a few minutes. I begin to smile because he is stopping crying. My slight smile quickly fades when I hear a crash and loud cursing. I quickly slam my fist against the door concern and worry filling my body. Is he okay? What if he hurt himself?

I hear as Sean hiss loudly in pain and curse some more. Well I guess there is my answer. "Mark...? Help me... Please..."

I am hit immediately with a pang of guilt because there is almost no ways of getting in. "Sean it's okay I'm right here ." I say through the door.

I hear him again but this time he whimpers in pain. I don't realize that I am crying until I feel a warm tear roll down my face.

"Sean? What are you doing...?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry about how long this took I had the entire chapter written out once and wattpad deleted it for some reason then I changed the direction of it entirely. I have almost all of the next chapter written out now so that should get out either today or tomorrow love you guys
❤️~Addison