Jail Bait [Mashton]

Ashton Irwin is a Senior in high school, 19 years old, one of the most popular boys in school, has some tattoo's which make him look like a bad ass -which he is- has a band, is so atractive that if he just looks at you, you're inside's feel like they melted. Ashton is the boy that everyone wants, girls want him, guys want to be him, some guys even want him. All of the girls know they can't have him, they will never have him. 

Ashton Irwin is something that everyone wants a piece of, and one of those people is Michael Clifford.

Michael Clifford one of the newbies, bottom of the totompole, a Freshamn. 15 years old, no where close to popular, his step brother Luke is the only person at school that will talk to him, but that's a rare thing because Luke is a Junior, along with best friend Calum. Who are friend's with Ashton Irwin himself, they are the other part of his band.

Now let's get a couple of things straight, Michael has a huge crush on Ashton, and he has for almost a month now, even since he moved in with Luke's family, and found out that Luke had a band and they practised at Luke's house two days out of the week. Ashton has almost no idea who Michael is other then that he is Luke's new little brother.

So why would someone as cool as Ashton even ignoledge someone as big of a loser as Michael?

Because Ashton think's Michael's pretty cute for only being a 15 year old Freshman. Ashton wants to get to know Michael better, maybe even love him. But there is just one problem.

Michael is underaged. He's 15, while Ashton is 19. 

Michael is Jail Bait.