Could It Be Worse

Luke's POV 

"Boys, we're moving." Those three words. They broke Michael from the inside out. He hasn't talk to a person in a week, he hardly eats anything. He's not aloud to go and see Ashton.

We're moving to America in less then 24 hours. 

Ashton still hasn't woken up, they can't figure out why. They know he should have woken up by now, they even tried waking him up from it, but it's just not woking. They think that there's something wrong with his brain, that could be the reason as to why he wont wake up. Michael cries himself to sleep everynight, and I'm left to try and calm him down.

Calum wasn't happy that I was moving, so he begged his mom to let him move with us. I wasn't sure about it, because I knew that once Ashton woke up, he'd need someone here for him, neither me or Michael could be, so Calum needed to be. But Calum wouldn't have it, so his mom and my parent's said that he could move with us. I was going to love having my boyfriend live with me, but fuck, I don't know what to do about Ashton.

"LUKE!" Someone runs into my room screaming my name over and over. I pull the pillow off of my head, finding Michael and Hanna jumping on my bed. Hanna was coming to America with us because she was gonna go see some family, but mostly she was gonna hang out with us until she had to come back to Aussie.

"Stop, you litte fuckers!" I exclaim pulling them down into a bear hug.

"Get up! Ashton's awake!" Michael yells at me, pushing my arms off of him.

"What?!" 

"He woke up like half an hour ago! He was asking for us. Calum called and told us. Get up!" Michael says slapping my leg. I jump out of my bed and push them out of my room so I could change. I didn't have time for a shower right now, I needed to go ass my best friend.

"Luke! Let's go!" Michael shouts once more at me. I run down the stairs pulling my shirt over my head, meeting the two outside.

15 minutes later we're running into the hospital and straight to Ashton's room. When we got there Calum was standing outside with a worried look on his face. "Michael, Ash wanted to see you frist." Calum says making Michael smile. He slowly walks into the room, and you can hear both of the two boys yell each other's names in joy; then the crying. 

"Calum, is there something wrong?" I ask him. 

"The doctors got the tests back from Ashton's brain. They said that he's got a massive blood clot in his brain. They can't take it out, or it'll kill him. But even with it being in there, he's dying faster. If they do take it out, Ashton might live for another 5-10 years; but if they leave it in, he might only live for another year. And they can't do it here, they would have to send him to a doctor in America." No. Oh God, no. Poor Ashton. His life couldn't get any worse right now. It really couldn't.

"Does Ash know?" Hanna asks, her face was covered in fear and sadness. Even with only knowing us all for a short time, she fit in so well. She cares a lot about us.

"He know's, that's why he wanted to see Michael first. Ashton wanted to be the one to tell him." Calum looks at the door as a loud sob erupts from inside the room. "Ash also know's that we're moving to America, but my mom is going to talk to your parents about him coming with us so he can get a doctor there to help him."

"Should we go see him?" I ask. I just wanted to see how Ash was doing, and make sure Michael was okay. There was no way that Michael was taking this lightly, he just got Ashton, and now he could easily lose him.

"Yeah, but one more thing. The police came in, and questioned him... Ashton said that his dad did all of this to him. And after they left, he told me the reason as to why. He said that his dad did it because he found out about him and Michael."

"I always knew this was bad idea. I always knew it." I gumble to myself.

"Luke that's not the rest of it. They found Ashton's dad yesteday ODed on the side of the road two days ago. So they can't build any kind of a case. But Ashton does get everything this father ever owned. Do you know how much money Ashton's father had?" Yeah I bet he only had about 10 bucks, because he was one drunk bastard.

"Luke, Ashton's dad was a billionair. 80 Billion dollars now belongs to Ashton." Holy fuck.

____________________________________________________

So not the most amazing chapter. it's short. but I'm sorry guys because I have shitty writers block for this story, and i still wanted to give you guys something.

But holy shit Ashton's one rich motherfucker. 

Also new POV! Woooo we gotta see things through Luke's eyes. And I don't think that it'll ever happen again. I just didn't want to do this chapter in Michael's POV, it was gonna be really short and sad then.

Alright so I'm gonna talk about your comments that y'all post on the chapters. You guys post the weirdest shit I have ever seen. Like ever. I'm scared some days. Like they aren't even like relivent to the story have of the time! WTF guys. It's really weird.

So I wanna see who can post the weirdest comment. Then the next chapter whenever it get's posted will be deticated to that person.

That's all for now folks!

PS Tyler Oakley is fucking Queen. Just saying.