Movie Night

Michael's POV

"Thanks Ashton." I say taking the paper back from him and running out of the garage. I was kinda scared to be in there with Ashton any longer. He scared me. He seemed like a really nice guy and mom seems to be okay with him being around even though he looks like the bad kind of kid, but she's known him since before he got all of his tattoo's. I guess that's what scares me is his tattoo's, he's got so many of them. I've always wanted one, but he just has so many.

Another reason that I'm scared of Ashton, is because I have a crush on him. I've heard him and Luke talking about a lot of stuff, and I've heard what he's said about Freshman and all of that. He says he has nothing against them, he just doesn't like them being in High School. And I'm a Freshman, so there is no way he'd even like me. I doubt that he even likes me being around when he's hanging out with Luke and Calum, so tomorrow might be hell.

Ashton also seemed really nice in the garage though. When he said that I didn't break his drums, I was kinda happy, Luke said he had a few anger problems, so I'm glad he wasn't mad. I know that I would've had to get him new ones, and I was already having to fix Luke's guitar. 

I'm just a big screw up if you ask me. Ever since I started living with Luke's family after my dad married his mom, I've been breaking things, and just having little panic attacks. I'm scared of talking to Luke half of the time because I think that he's going to hurt me or something if I say one little thing. He says sorry after he snaps at me normally if he didn't mean to, but I feel as if he doesn't mean it.

When I walk into my room I sit down on my bed and look at Luke's guitar knowing it was going to take a lot to get it fixed. It'd be my allowance for the next year I bet. I never meant to even break it, he scared me, I was looking for extra strings in his case after mine on my guitar broke, so when Luke walked in and snapped at me I jumped grabbing the strings and dropping the guitar running out of the room as I heard it crack. And it went from there.

Now Luke has my guitar, and I have his. I'll always regret this day. I know it.

"Hey Michael," I whip my body around falling off my bed.

"Ow." Sitting up I look at Calum in my door way. "Thank for the help." I say under my breath as he laughs.

"Sorry," He says helping me up. "So we're having a movie night, Luke said you could join if wanted too. We're each picking a movie, I'd want first pick if I was you, Ashton pick's scary movies even though he hates them." Calum chuckles before walking away.

"Uh, thanks." Did I want to go? Hang out with my step brother and his friends? We'd watch movies that only they would really like anyways. So why should I go?

"Michael! Get your gay little butt down here! You need to pick a movie!" Luke shouts up the stairs to me. I sigh walking down the stairs. I was going to tell Luke that I didn't want to join them, and to stop calling me gay, yeah I am, but dude lay off. He had a crush on Calum like half a year ago, and he's bi, so he needs to stop with calling me gay every time we addresses me.

"I don't want to join you guys Luke. And stop calling me gay every time you talk to me without force. Your bi, so I'll start saying 'hey Luke, get your bi butt in here and help me with homework' how would you like that every time I talked to you?" I snap at Luke watching his expression change as he tries to find words to answer me. That's the first time I've ever really stood up to him. I'm normally too scared of him to talk to him. 

"Finally grew a pair did you little brother." Luke chuckles, "And alright I'll stop, but mom said you had to join us or we couldn't watch movies, so pick any movie other then a Pokemon movie or Mean Girls."